The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Tuesday Morning, Everybody! :) At least I think it's Tuesday. I took a nap after work yesterday afternoon and woke up with 6:45 showing on the clock. Because it was very cloudy and a little dark outside, it took me a while to figure out if it was today or tomorrow morning!! ;)

We've still got some showers in the area but should be clearing for the rest of the week.

FishGirl's camp had very heavy rains yesterday but the photos from the camp's website showed it didn't dampen the fun. A couple more photos attached below. I don't know what they were doing with the buckets but it looked like they were having fun! She is third from the left in the canoe splashing photo.

Here's my deer friend, "Curly", with new growth of antlers from a few weeks ago. Been a while since I've gotten to go to Cades Cove and I'm having withdrawal! ;)

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
Good morning Dick and the rest of TRT.
Have a great day. The coffee is ready.

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
good morning Everyone!
Great shots Dick, ME does look like she is have a bit of fun.bet she will have some great storys to tell.
Well about 5 hours till hitting the road for vaction. hopefully the heavy down pours here are done. had some flooding to deal with yesterday..
hopefully the zoo sitter will not have any problems with the buggers at the house.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning! Dick,Tom,Plat,Tims and all the rest!Dick the picture fold you!She's the 4th from the left(guy behind the splash!)great pics!Have fun Tim!Hope some of the places I told you are still there!The Coffees on people!Have A Great Day All!

·
Super Moderator
27,054 Posts
Good mawnin', Dick, Tom, John, Tim, Chris, and all of TRT!!!

Thanks for the coffee, Tom :)

Hey, Dick - Thanks for all the photos this AM. That Curly sure knows how to have his portrait taken. Got to be sure to post that for the does to check him out. Yup, looks like ME had fun despite the bad weather...wet is wet - who cares if it's rain or the river.

Tim - have a great vacation. Who all in your family is going? Your folks as well?

I have missed you guys so much. My trip to VA was a good one. The drive up was not pretty good, but had 2 heavy downpours on the way home. My sister and I decided to get off the highway completely and just wait til the storm passed.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. Soooo good to see you guys.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good Morning, Tom, John, Tim, Chris, George, & Cath! :)

Loverotties said:
Dick the picture fold you!She's the 4th from the left(guy behind the splash!)great pics!
Thanks, George! Your eyes are a lot younger than mine! :D

Have a great time and safe trip, Tim!

WELCOME HOME, CATH! Glad you had a good time and good choice to pull off the highway during the heavy downpours. Learning to hydroplane is not fun! ;)

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Morning folks...little poking around TRT then off to work :)

Going to spend a day and help out the production people with a big order. Stuffing little parts into boards is like a puzzle.

Looks like we might get a little rainstorm or something today. At least the weather is in sync with the days off now finally. :dance:

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning guys!

Skeety's back from the hospital. $500 later, and I know no more than I did yesterday. The X-rays (and Barium's) didn't show anything unusual. Things are still passing through his system. Which rules out a foreign body.

He came home last night, and did eat a little. This morning, it all came back up. He seems in good spirits, and other than not eating shows no signs of being sick. It's really wierd.

Doctor did give us some pills to help calm his stomache....but hard to keep 'em down.

Sure hope it's just nerves from all the commotion that last couple weeks, but if he's not better by tomorrow, another trip to the vets will be in order.

anyways...just givin' an update.

Hope the rains stop, and everyone has a great day!

(Tim...have a good time on your trip!!!!)

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
skeety said:
Morning guys!

Skeety's back from the hospital. $500 later, and I know no more than I did yesterday. The X-rays (and Barium's) didn't show anything unusual. Things are still passing through his system. Which rules out a foreign body.

He came home last night, and did eat a little. This morning, it all came back up. He seems in good spirits, and other than not eating shows no signs of being sick. It's really wierd.

Doctor did give us some pills to help calm his stomache....but hard to keep 'em down.

Sure hope it's just nerves from all the commotion that last couple weeks, but if he's not better by tomorrow, another trip to the vets will be in order.

anyways...just givin' an update.

Hope the rains stop, and everyone has a great day!

(Tim...have a good time on your trip!!!!)

Mike I hope he feels better soon. Check out Kevins advice in yesterdays AM thread

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
yeah...saw that. Definitely gonna check that out.

Probably gonna cost more money that we can't afford right now...but ya gotta do what ya' gotta do!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
theplatypus said:
Hey we have another Atlantan.
good morning everyone!! did any one tell chad about the atlanta reef mandatory "give everyone a frag" deal that we have for new TRT members?? :wavey:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts