The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its Tuesday....getting ready for bed. I am hating these late mornings, as end up sleeping until 1pm.

The tank is cycling away, I did notice a few feather dusters out on the rock, and im starting to get some brown algae on the sand and a few spots on the side of the tank, so at least I know there is "something" going on in there. Still resisting the urge to test the tank every 12 hours.

Little Parker is trying to walk now, he is taking a single step then crashing to the ground, but he is too stuborn to give up. Ive seen toddlers trying to walk fall down and cry, then not want to try again. Not Parker, he falls down, gets red in the face, and kicks and stomps, then gets up and does it again. He got his Daddy's temper, and his mom's bull headedness....and I think Me and Mom are going to have our hands full!

Well Hope everyone has a good day.

JAY get those fish in that tank, geez how would you like to spend a couple nights in a rubbermaid?

Dave

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Dave and TRT!!

Well this morning Pat has to take her other bottle of white thick stuff and then it's off to the X-ray room this morning at the hospital for her cat scan! She is suppose to get her results today when we have the meeting with the doctor! Will let you know how that turns out!

Not much else going here and I am going into work at 11AM to finish my second half of my shift!

Everyone have a nice Tuesday!:)

·
Super Moderator
27,696 Posts
Good Mawnin' Dave and TRT!!

Yup, it sounds like you have your hands full ;) Did I notice a touch of red in Parker's hair? hehehe He sure is a cutey, though.

JAY get those fish in that tank, geez how would you like to spend a couple nights in a rubbermaid?

Hehehehe I'd really hate seeing Jay in a rubbermaid rough neck...

I better get outa here before gets me :eek:

Johnny- I hope the fires are subsiding.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to all of TRT.

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*yawn* Good morning....*drags himself out of bed* *yawn*

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! Looks to be a nice day today, although it's overcast at the moment.

Have a great day everyone!
Danielle

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Good day everyone. Brooke and I are doing well. She is feeling the baby a lot :D. We have been busy with starting topack and plan our house.

We need some rain up here, we are officially in a drought.

Have a great day everyone

Jon

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
Mornin' All,
getting ready to attack the grass today, ain't touched it since b4 vacation,,,,looking at 8- 10 hours of just mowing,,,not to mention the weed whackin' to boot. 20 gallons of gas gonna get used today fer sure,,,,:rolleyes:
lost my Queen Angel over the night:( dunno why,,,,
everything else in the 180 looks ok tho,,,,had her bout 4-5 yrs,,,
might be lookin for a show sized French in a lil while,,,
everyone have a great day!:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i'm gettin there dave.. last night i finally got the first rubbermaid can full of ro/di water. poured in some salt, dropped in a powerhead and let her rip!

its been mixing all night, and will continue through the day. i'm gonna pump that first batch of water into the tank tonight. and get it filled again. i figure the batches of new water, mixed with the one batch of existing water, SHOULD be enough to fil the display, fuge, and sump. least i hope it will :rolleyes: i couldn't handle a third day of this!!

well off to work with me

have a great day everyone
jay

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good Morning everyone...
looks like a great day in Central In....
Jeff sorry to hear about your angel....also sorry to hear about 8 hours of mowing:D ...

Johnny our thoughts and prayers are with you and Pat!

nuttin much goin on here today...last day of a 4 day weekend so its back to work tomorrow....need to finish up getttin all the nothing done I can today...

bob

·
Super Moderator
27,696 Posts
Johnny! I didn't know what was going on with Pat when I posted this AM. We must have bumped into each other.

Lots of love to both of you...special doses, even.

(((((((((((((((Pat & Johnny)))))))))))

·
Administrator
47,668 Posts
Morning, its dull and wet here, like being in the PNW , wait I am in the PNW,
OK have a good day

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Same here, Doug. We were setting records for hot and dry and I think that Mother Nature has now decided to make up for it with a cool and rainy early fall ;)

I hope you all have a good Tuesday!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts