The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks its Tuesday you know what that means........
um....no?....no one? oh....well I was hoping one of you knew.

Technically for many of you this is *onday, for me it is wednesday, as I had to labor on labor day.

Will hopefully be putting the front of my cabinet on today so I won't have such and ugly area next to the tank, its only a matter of time before the wife puts her foot down.

Cath, Im going to sneak out quiet like, and let you take the pinchers and cubes to everyone...heck I plan on being back in bed and asleep about the time the screams and hollars begin!

But for now I will go stare at the what little life is in my tank...

here podsy podsy pods...

Dave

·
Registered
418 Posts
Podsy pods!!!!!

:funny: :funny: :funny:
Too funny!

Yup! Its Tuesday alright. Kids all back to school. What shall I do?:idea:

I know! Go find a really cool LFS and get something really neato!
Sounds like a plan.

Hope everyone has a really great Tuesday!!!

P.S. Do you think I used "really" too many times? Really?

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!

OK, Jay- I see you out there typin' away ;)

Dave, I'm just glad you didn't come and get me :eek: Yup, Tim - sounds like a *uesday for you, fer sher.

Carry on for us, Nicole. If you've got 6 out to school today, you derserve a special day for yourself.

Here's a poem a local buddy sent to me.

Poem: "Dawn Revisited," by Rita Dove, from On the Bus with Rosa Parks (Norton).

Dawn Revisited

Imagine you wake up
with a second chance: The blue jay
hawks his pretty wares
and the oak still stands, spreading
glorious shade. If you don't look back,

the future never happens.
How good to rise in sunlight,
in the prodigal smell of biscuits—
eggs and sausage on the grill.
The whole sky is yours

to write on, blown open
to a blank page. Come on,
shake a leg! You'll never know
who's down there, frying those eggs,
if you don't get up and see.

Lots of love and hugs and peace all around.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Interesting poem Cath! :) no pincers or cubes wow! :funny: What the heck am I doing up this early! I only have two days of summer left! Arg! Better get back to sleep. Everyone have an awsome Tuesday, if Tuesday's can be awsome!

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Cath: You know I already have a retort for the morning poem, not enough coffee and Ineed to leave now for work,soooo...

You've got to do your veggie best to pass on your newly gained knowledge, and enjoy your "...BRAND NEW LIVING ROOM!!!!"

(I feel like a game show host suddenly...)

sedond cup of coffee, I am the bachelor this week, gotta run!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good morning all from the underwater state of Indiana. Not quite enough rain to close all of the roads leading out from my apartment so I had to come to work. I hope everyone has a great one...

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good Morning all :)

Great weather here again; sorry to hear that folks out in the central part of the country are ready to take up Arc building. Too bad you can't send some of that rain out west! (Well, not *here* but to where the fires are burning ;) )

According to the Federal Way School district, this is supposed to be the first day of school. I have one kid that went for an hour this morning, one that goes for an hour this afternoon and one that doesn't go back to school until Thursday. I had this day marked on the calendar as "Freedom Day" darn it! LOL

You all enjoy your Tuesday, I'm back to job hunting.

Alice

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I don't have to go to school until thursday, but it still seems to soon!!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ugh, it is raining again....I have a walk out basement, and one of the retaining walls just outside my back door is sprung a leak, and its letting water come right through the back door....of course that water is full of mud and silt....I had hoped it would stop raining long enough to reseal it, but I guess I just need more towels!

I blame all the people who for month said "we need some rain" all those people asking for the same thing..what did we expect would happen? We need to elect a certain percentage of the population and only allow those persons to wish for rain....

Dave

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
:funny: That's Good Dave!! I like that idea!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin' err i mean evening.. i THOUGHT i posted this morning, guess not :rolleyes:

hope everyone HAD a great day :)

jay

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Good evening everyone!

I spent my last day of vacation at work....:(

Oh well....I'll have more vacation time for another day...:rolleyes:

Sometimes I hate being management....

J.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts