The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for making the coffee, Vinnie. I'll put out several kinds of cereals and bananas.

Glad to hear about your warmer temps, Vinnie. We're getting some of that, too. Taking a walk at lunch or break is a nice change.

Since I worked late last night, I fixed a Valentine's dinner at Dad's on Sunday evening. Bought a chocolate cheesecake with Grand Marnier and candied orange zest on top.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning all!Thanks for the coffee Vin and the breakfast Cath.Warm and windy,but back to the cold today!Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Sleepheads today. Maybe I should get out the pots and pans. ;)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Vinnie, George, Cath and all the rest to come.
Thanks for the coffee and breakfast.
Warmer weather here too Vinnie. Forecast is lows in the upper 40's or low 50's and highs in the low 70's all week.
Any leftover's of the cheesecake Cath? Sounds like a fine breakfast to me.
George, maybe the warm will drift up your way. Hopefully not so warm that all that snow melts at once though.
I got the call yesterday. I have to go to court and testify about a patient I ran on. He was the victim of an assault. I have to testify to the injuries. This is the same case I was subpoenaed for in Oct, Dec, and Jan. Finally going to trial. Hopefully it won't take all day. This will be the first time I have actually had to testify in court. I've been to a couple of depositions, and was subopenaed once before, but they plead out.
Dick, depending on how long this takes, that package I told you about may be delayed.
Y'all have a great Tuesday!
Ray

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Cath, George, Ray, & Everybody! :)

Warmer here too, with sunshine & 60's.

I overslept and gotta hurry with a long drive to work this morning.

I got the call yesterday. I have to go to court and testify about a patient I ran on. He was the victim of an assault. I have to testify to the injuries. This is the same case I was subpoenaed for in Oct, Dec, and Jan. Finally going to trial. Hopefully it won't take all day. This will be the first time I have actually had to testify in court. I've been to a couple of depositions, and was subopenaed once before, but they plead out.
Dick, depending on how long this takes, that package I told you about may be delayed.
Good luck with the testifying, Ray. There's only one thing certain about court and that is, nothing is certain. ;) No problem about the package.

Everybody seems to be snagging the raccoons' dog chow. This Jay may have bitten off more than he can chew.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
little crazy
1,358 Posts
morning everyone,

35 today and coffee for breakfast. i think I'm the only that doesn't eagerly await spring. It means back to work for me. i just had a 3 month vacation. i hope we get a march snow storm:}

any who hope everyone has a great day and i hope for everyone Else's sake I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Dick, Matt and Joe.
Slow moving this morning. Maybe Cath does need to break out the pots and pans.
Good advice on the court thing Dick. I guess you would know if any of us would.
I'd be careful Matt, talk like that could get you lynched.
Gotta get moving. Parking downtown is normally a nightmare.
Have a good one!

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
I better hurry, my break is almost over. eek.

Ray - good luck today. "Just the facts sir." ;)

Dick - Mr. Bluejay is a glutton (besides being pugnacious).

morning everyone,

35 today and coffee for breakfast. i think I'm the only that doesn't eagerly await spring. It means back to work for me. i just had a 3 month vacation. i hope we get a march snow storm:}

any who hope everyone has a great day and i hope for everyone Else's sake I'm wrong.
I love your post, Matt.

See ya!

·
Administrator
46,859 Posts
Late morning Gang, pouring rain and hi in mid 40s. Rain and snow tonight with a low in the 20s. I am not looking forward to the drive home. Looks like the fiberglass roofing on the back patio is shot, leakin like a sieve :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts