The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its about 220 am and for some reason i am not tired so i decided to make the good morning thread....now this isnt going to be like my last one where i just decided to ramble instead i am going to do something a little different.... I am going to put on an award show..although i wont be handing out awards....lol
one other thing... these awards are in fun.. yall know how i am!

award#1. im glad i have a digital camera cuz otherwise id spend to much money on film... goes to none other that MontanaRocknReefer...

award #2. my sps is bigger than your sps..... Rick O for his Bali slimer that takes up over 80% of his tank

award #3. ill confuse the hell out you with my posts but yet they surprising make sence... Spanky... for obvious reasons

award #4. GULLABLE AWARD.... Jay you had to know that i would bring up your massageing the snails episode up again... :)

award #5. im going for the negitive nitrates award... casey and alien domain with the 15 clams apiece

award #6. my desktop has to be cluttered cuz i am the proud owher of over 100000 icons..... none other than cath

and lastly award #7. i start my projects than halt them to do someone elses progects but suddenly realize i could do another project for myself like build my self a bigger tank so then i can go to the lfs with some water to get it tested. but instead of using tuperwear ill put it in a jar with a copper top so that i think my origonal tank is contaminated so i can start a new project and not finish because i will help someone out by building them a canopy then realize that i could build a bigger tank.. JAY...... i am sorry jay you have won 2 of my awards for the morning..

well i hope i was able to bring a little smile to your faces, so your day was started out right... for now i must go to bed.... i hope your wednsdays are filled with money making ideas........ speaking of ideas i wanna have a trt texas holdem poker tourney.... anyone wanna help me plan this? instead of money we will play with frags... xenia obviously the lowest amount you can bet...and it could go up from there... to a clam or a frag of purple monster being the highest.... nothing thats swims would be allowed on the table though.... anyway im rambling again, doing just what i said i wouldnt do
enjoy your wed all :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
woohoo looks like i'm the big winner for the night!!!

{{bows}} you like me, you really like me !! :funny:

well i gotta go jump in the shower now and then head out to the garage, i'm building a 24' x 4' x 4' plywood tank for johnny....umm, i mena i gotta get ready for work :D

have a great day everyone!

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT from the muggy Upstate!

HAHAHAH, Casey! That's great! Hmm...but my desk top looks like a photo gallery, thanks to Casey and Johnny ;) Thanks for the award. Just for that, I won't come after you with cubes and pincers.

BUT...let me send you this! http://www.calendars.com/

because, my deah, it's Wednesday! (((((Casey))))))

Lots of love, hugs and peace all around.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
lol nicole... good catch!! its WEDNESDAY not thursday :)

and umm, cath.. that was CLINT not casey :funny: :funny:

oh, you guys are killin' me!!

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Re: But isnt today Wednesday?

9fishers said:
I know we're a little slow here in the south so I guess we're a whole day behind ;)
:funny:

Good morning everyone. Already raining here in the ATL.

I got to spend the afternoon on the LFS circuit with TD yesterday. It must seem like Christmas at his house today. That man knows how to shop.;)

Everyone have a great day.:)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*chuckles* This thread is always good for a smile in the morning. :) But, it looks like I need to work on some aspect so I can get an award some day! heh heh ;)

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Great morning thread Clint! Although I now feel like a loser since I didn't qualify for an award.....:( :(

I'm counting down the days until my week of vacation.....(August 25th until after Labor Day). Work has been so crazy that I will need a few days to sit and relax in front of the tank....that is---relax until I notice something to rearrange in it ;)

Have a great day everyone!

J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
omg.... i thought it was thursday... okay i really need to move and get a job.... this lazy day stuff has got me all messed up.... jodi next time youll win!
anyway hope all is well with everyone

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
thefatman said:
lol nicole... good catch!! its WEDNESDAY not thursday :)

and umm, cath.. that was CLINT not casey :funny: :funny:

oh, you guys are killin' me!!
AHAHAAHA! I cought the wrong date thing, but Casey got the hug instead of Clint. Oh well....

(((((((((((Clint))))))))))))))))))))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
award #8. im to lazy to go out and get a job because i am moving and i love to sleep in even though i have no idea what the date is or even what month.... ME

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ummmm wheres johnny?

*beats pots n pans* JOHHNY WAKE UP!!!!!
*SCRAPES FORKS N KNIVES ON DINNER PLATES*
COME OUT N PLAYYYYYY

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Hi yall., my work day started at 6 pm lastnight. (of course on the one night I have a reef club meeting.). And I have been blaster worming all night and this morning.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Just back from the vet. I had to be in really early this morning, and Sasha was limping pretty badly so I didn't get around to posting... Pics are in M'ville.

Danielle

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
jeremy.... as an award receiver, i hereby grant you award number 9...

for owning more cookie cutters and recipes than any other man on the planet :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Dude! I do work remember?:D

Man I feel blessed to get an award from Clint even if I accept cautiously!!:eek:

Well the smoke was hell at work today and everyone is feeling the effect of it!

Well I guess Wednesday is about over!;)

May work OT on Friday so I can pay for Clint's education! Man he don't come cheap! Hope he does us honor when and if he ever graduates!!:beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.