The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone!!

Going to cook a turkey today as the weather is cooler with all the thunderstorms and more this weekend! Anybody want a turkey leg?;)

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday and cath where are you?:D

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Mornin Everyone Johnny save me a leg:) Cath get up outta that bed young lady!:D

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
G'morning! It's quiet and peaceful here...but that's probably because Andy's still asleep and the dogs are outside.

I'm heading in to the hospital this morning and am on call tonight. Why do I keep getting stuck with weekend call?!? Sigh.

Danielle

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone. Well, gonna make some cookies this morning some friends. Chocolate Chip cookies, and snickerdoodles. yumm yumm. I am itching to make some sugar cookies in order so that I can use some cookie cutters. :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jeremey I will trade you a turkey leg for some cookies!;)

·
Super Moderator
27,687 Posts
GOOD MAWNIN' TRT!!!

cath comes out lookin' innocent for showing up late...

Hey, I've got a deal, I'll skip the turkey leg, but I'll have a cookie er 2.
Jeremy, did you supply us with your choc chip recipe? (hint, hint...)

talk about innocent looking, Danielle....what about the the extra water problem in your house that may have occurred recently? Luv ya lots and lots, Danielle :D

TODAY I get the new AC installed. Out with the 40+ year old Armstrong gas heater and in with a new gas pack

:dance: :dance: :dance:

One of my co-workers, a single mom with 2 kids and 2 jobs is graduating with her master's degreen in library science. So a co-worker and I are going to take her and her kids out for dinner. Felice has worked soooooo hard, and she deserves something special. Let's hear it for Felice!

how's that for an AM greeting, Johnny?

lots of love and hugs and peace to all of you!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Shhhhhhh......Hear that?

Me either!!!!!!!!!:dance:

Woo Hoo........all 7 kids gone until tomorrow:dance:

Its going to be a glorious day:D
:dance: :dance: :dance:

G

·
you guys are posting at like 7 am on a sat.....whats wrog with you people...go back to bed
good morning

OH I FORGOT ALL YOU JACKSONVILLE PEOPLE....(it may be preseason) but...... YOUR GUNNA GET KILLED TONIGHT!!!! VIKINGS 35 JAGS 6......
BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i agree clint!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice pic johnny.. looks like bambi... quick grab my rifle!!!! mwahahahha

oh man, i went out last night. shot some pool with my cousin. first time i've been out in 2 years :rolleyes:

had a great time, stroleld in the door around 3 am.. tired...going back to bed....

G

·
thefatman said:
i agree clint!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice pic johnny.. looks like bambi... quick grab my rifle!!!! mwahahahha

oh man, i went out last night. shot some pool with my cousin. first time i've been out in 2 years :rolleyes:

had a great time, stroleld in the door around 3 am.. tired...going back to bed....
jay you gotta come to mn or heck ill come to toledo and teach ya a thing or 2 about pool..... and i think i will be taking my "ive been up for an hr " nap :)

·
Super Moderator
27,687 Posts
Johnny! forget what they said about Bambi! That's a neat picture.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
clint, MUST i post a photo of the pool shark on my arm, complete with my custom pool cue, and nine ball in his hand ? :D

i used to hustle A LOT and played a few tourny's a in vegas. but that was many moons ago. not nearly as good as i used to be.

but, i think me coming to mn to shoot pool is gonna be a problem with my p.o. :funny:

·
Administrator
47,640 Posts
Good morning gang, nice to see somethings don't change ;)
Just stopped in to see whos up to what then back to the TRT basement :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good morning to all of you out in TRT land :)

"In my magic mirror I see Johnny and Jeremy and Jay and Cath and Danielle and Casey....." (Hehehe, I'm dating myself with that one! I always waited breathlessly for her to "see" me in the magic mirror, but she never did! ;) )

Not much exciting going on here today. Just doing some housework and trying to prod the kids into cleaning their rooms. Heh, I know what kind of prod I need for that! I also need to break out my "for good" clothes and take stock as I have an interview for a job next week. :)

We actually had rain last night! It's only the second time it's rained since we moved in here over a month ago. Pretty amazing for this part of the country.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Alice

Oh and Doug, we'll send some coffee and sandwiches down in a bit ;)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Well, happy to say, my first batch ever of snickerdoodles ROCK! They are sooo yummy! heh heh..just wanted to share. ;) *munches on a cookie*

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jeremey you know that's not fair don't you? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts