Good Morning TRT!

717 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  MontanaRocknReefer 
#1 ·
Good Morning To All And To All A Good Night!!:D

Drum Roll--------------------------ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

As the top eye lid goes to rest on the bottom one!!:wavey:

#2 ·
Good Mawnin' Johnny and TRT!!!

Wups, I shouldn't have yelled so loud, Johnn. Sorry about that. I'll make sure that Jay and the rest of those bad boys don't give you the ice cube treatment.

Wheee! I only work a couple of hours today, but the trade off is that I work tomorrow. Ah well, it's nice to have a week day off to do stuff. I better get my butt in gear though:rolleyes:

Love and hugs and peace to all of you.

...and for heaven's sakes, Jay, stay OUT of harm's way.

#4 ·
Morning everyone! It is pay day for me! So, it makes getting up worth it! Yea!!!

Cath...I LOVE your BRW pic you have now. heh heh Who can resist a fish wearing a great glossy lipstick? ;)

#5 ·
Happy Friday everyone!

Thank goodness the weekend is here.

Tomorrow our club is heading to the MN Zoo for a behind the scenes tour of the aquatic areas. Can't wait! I'm hoping to get some good pics...

J.

#7 ·
Good Morning Everyone! I'm officially up now!:)

It is going to be a beautiful day here in Montana and it's clear and sunny right now! It is +51 degrees right now with a high expected to be 84.

Pat has a hospital clinic appt and two doctors appt so that is going to eat up some Friday and got plans to make a trip to two of our LFS for a resin filter for RO unit and a couple of peppermint shrimp for Pat and as for me----------------Well it is almost my birthday!:D

Did another aquascaping job on my tank last night. Really don't like it!:( Do we ever find the perfect aquascaping set-up?:confused:

Well as of 11:45AM MST yesterday I am on vacation for 10 1/2 days!:dance:

Everyone have a great Friday and give a hug to a special someone! My hug goes to Jay!:beer:

#8 ·
Good Mornin everyone...

beautiful day in central Ind...slept late..was out late at the Buffett concert last night...I think they sold enough tickets for the one show to fill the place twice...wall to wall drunk people...

wasn't one of his better concerts but was a good time...

tank started oozing droplets of water at one of the seams yesterday..got it stopped, but I think I have seen the beginning of the end for this tank...Drew and I went tank shopping yesterday, but didn't find what we wanted...building one has an interesting ring to it, but don't know if I have time on the other one...

everyone have a great day...

bob

#10 ·
Good morning... crazy night last night, and I bounced between 2 ERs for 6 hours. Yawn. I don't remember if I ate dinner, either...

Anyway, got a lot of cleaning to try to do, and I have to enjoy my dwindling break. Who-boy am I not looking forward to Monday. Or perhaps Tuesday, when 6am arrivals become the rule...

Sigh. I'm just gonna goof off today. :)
Danielle

#12 ·
Welp....I have been a bum all weekend....my tank is still sitting in the garage full of water....We got new furniture yesterday for the upstairs, so not I have an old couch in the way....Hey maybe I can replace the one me and Jimmer rolled of the roof and set on fire......

Needless to say I have to find a home for the couch so I can drain the tank, so I can move it it, so I can fill it back up, so I can buy my salt, so I can wait 4 weeks till I have the money to do anything else with it....oh .....wait.....eh...looks like I have 4 weeks to move that couch....cool.

Dave

#14 ·
Afternoon All!

Well we got Pat's medical tests done and a visit to her favorite doc!

Stopped at the grocery store for a few things and decided to hit the two LFS's tomorrow as it is quite warm here and traffic is crazy even for "In the Middle of Nowhere" Montana!:eek:

Have a nice afternoon all!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.