The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
I'm up! I'm up!
OOOOOOOOOOH Coffeeeee!!!!

Good Morning Johnny! Good Morning TRT!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,708 Posts
GOOD MAWNIN' TRT!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny! what a fabulous wake-up call! I thought I smelled that coffee brewing. MMMMMmmmmmmm....

Now for some of Jay's Official TRT Pancakes® ...umm..no first the gym, then the pancakes.

This morning I was supposed to do Adopt-a-Hwy with my Civitan club, but ....I've got a torn cartilage in my left knee and I over did it at work yesterday :(

The new Harry Potter book comes out at the library today, and I'm reallly glad that I don't work today. Sheees! That place will be a mad house.

Tonight I'm planning a midsummer night's cookout with my dad, sister and her husband. Summer's fare and margaritas.. ...Wheeeeee!

Love and hugs to everyone out in TRT Land :D

·
Super Moderator
22,419 Posts
Mornin'All! Hey Johnny , a lil top off here please?
good mornin fer coffee,,,,
Cath, hope you are feelin better,,,bummer on the knee
:(
just another day on da farm here,,,
one more midnite shift to go,,,
long weekend,hope to get some more stuff done today,,,
(like make sure my skimmer cup repair job is holding,,)
dang thing snapped off at the neck,,,,glued it last nite, will try to remove it today , to empty it,,,hope it stays in one piece,,
everyone have a GREAT DAY/WEEKEND!:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin. or should i say evening. jsut about time for my nap :)

gonna ru nto the bank, make my deposits, stop by lowes and pick up a few more plumbing parts. then take a nap.

but today, i'm taking my nap on a raft in the pool :) with plenty of tan lotion on my skull :D gotta get that puppy browned up so i can finish shaving it!!

cath: summers fare? as in thick juicy rare steaks, plump and juicy bratwurst, fat burgers with all the fixins, and macaroni salad ? :D

have fun!!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Great morning to you all...I wanted to sleep in, but my body seems to have other plans. :) Guess I will run to the store today, need to get some stuff, plus gonna make a batch of chocolate chip cookies today. :) yummm

·
Administrator
47,686 Posts
morning all, waitin on coffee I have to work to make up for being off on the road mon :(

·
Super Moderator
27,708 Posts
bummer on having to make up a day of hard driving :(

"cath: summers fare? as in thick juicy rare steaks, plump and juicy bratwurst, fat burgers with all the fixins, and macaroni salad ? :D "

Nawww...Dad's bringing his own ribs, and my sis and I will supply the rest and margaritas to soothe out the weekend :cool: :cool:

Hey Jeremy- do we have your chocolate chip cookie recipe? (hint, hint)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah Jeremey no mention of baking chocolate chip cookies without samples being send to TRT members upon request!!;)

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
I had a night mare last night. I dreamed I went to my basement and someone had stolen my return pump. Iwent into a panic as to what to do. Glad to wake up and head to the basement to make sure all was well, it was.

Have a great day all. Off to Lake Geneva WI for an anniversary party.

Homer

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning folks!

Lots to do here today, sorting (ugh, I can't wait until we get the drop box next week, if I haven't finished sorting stuff, it can all just get dumped! lol), packing and a dump run for all the assorted chemicals and paint around here. After 8 years of painting at about a dozen buildings (AND having the contractors who painted the apartments I couldn't get to drop off the left over paint in my garage) I've got quite a collection of paint cans. Thankfully, the dump will accept up to 35 gallons per day of hazardous waste for free. I might have to take a couple of trips!

I also need to get my haircut, run the kids here and there, see my Mom and have dinner with Woody. Phew. I need a clone ;)

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

Alice

·
Super Moderator
27,708 Posts
Whew, Alice! That wears me out just thinking about it!

guess I better get my butt in gear ;)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
LOL Homer, amazing what pops up when you're dreaming. I've been chased by giant hermit crabs and in one spectacularly wierd dream, my clownfish tried to stuff me into her "anemone."

When I was at Mike's last weekend I had a dream that he really *had* turned Lake Taps into SW and there were Orcas in the lake! "Kids, look! Come pet the whales!" :eek: No need to be giving him ideas ;)

G

·
morning i finally rolled out of bed at 1030. planning to visit seattle here in a few weeks i gota find a place to live! somewhere neer campus anyway! beautiful day in mn seems about 70-75 degrees out. i might have to give myself a chlorinated dip in the pool.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good morning everyone...whew what a night morning turnaround....got off at 12:30 had an employee meeting at 8 this morning and back to work at 3..will be a short day / long night tonight....good meeting, tho...lots of participation and good things are happ'n...

think I'll take a nap outside before I go back....

just talked to a local reefer and I am picking up
a sinularia, a kenya tree, some red and some green stripe mushrooms on Monday...looks like a good week coming up...

everyone have a great day...

bob

G

·
i forgot my fragging evenT is going to take place. ummmm after i frag and glue should i put the corals ina high flow area? or where, *im SCARED*!

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Don't be scared :) Don't put them in too high of a flow for now though, or they might come loose. They do need circulation, just not blasting on them.

·
Super Moderator
27,708 Posts
Noo...put them in a secluded, lo flow area. Have fun :)

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good afternoon! Been up quite awhile - just chatting on the phone with my best friend who just got back from a long trip to Paraguay. :) Now, I have to clean, as my sister is coming in this evening for a visit - and give Sasha another bath. How do puppies get so stinky so fast?? Sigh. She's signed up for "puppy head start" now, so even though we've gotten a good start on "sit" and "come," she'll get some good instruction and more socialization out of it.

Hey Jeremy,
How 'bout cookies tomorrow? ;)

Danielle

1 - 20 of 22 Posts