The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Thursday Morning, Everybody! :)

Had some pretty severe storms in the area yesterday and more t-storms likely today and tomorrow.

Still not feeling good. I highly recommend against anyone getting this particular strain of intestinal virus.

Lady Vols softball team is in the Women's College World Series! :thumbup: It took a shutout against Michigan to get there! First game today is against #1 UCLA but it's great to see the gals having success with the game. GO VOLS!

When I was taking this shot of the nearly 150 year old Tipton place in Cades Cove, I could almost hear The Drifters singing the old song, "Up On The Roof"!!

Have a Terrific Thursday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Good Morning Dick. Hope you are feeling better soon. Today is Friday for me. Going fishing tomorow, a friend has a little pond he knows about. Don't tell anybody in your tank. Everybody have a great day and the weekend will be here soon.:banana:

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Dick, Gary, and Everyone!

Just another Thursday here....

Dick, I'm sorry that you still don't feel well. Did you drink Cranberry Juice like I told you? It's a miracle juice for intestinal problems.

Patti's going back to school today :cry: Not for class, but to work for the summer.

Have a GREAT Thursday everyone!

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Good mawnin', Dick, Gary, and all of TRT!

Coffee's on :)

Dick - Yuck on you still feeling puny. Did you call our resident Rx man for relief? As for storms - so far we haven't gotten a trickle from you guys. Go Lady Vols! Those wimmin sure do bring pride to your school :cool: Beautiful photo, Dick. So many layers of texture.

Heya, Gary - Thursday is much easier to take if you think it's Friday....hope you can coast through the day :)

Perry - I hope you get your utilities soon. Looking forward to pix of your town as soon as you get a camera.

Off to Civitan. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Morning, Gary, Butch, & Cath! :)

Gary, I won't tell anybody about the fishing.....those 'secret ponds' can be great fun!

Butch, don't you just hate it when those kids grow up and start going their own way?? You want them to succeed but it's bittersweet when they leave the nest. Didn't get to the store for the cranberry juice. :( Feeling some better but thnk I've got an abcesssed tooth that's contributing to the problems. :( Taking antibiotics now.

cath said:
Go Lady Vols! Those wimmin sure do bring pride to your school :cool:
They sure do, Cath! They've got a great program and the men's teams could take a few lessons from them!!

Dick:)

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm running late for work but couldn't resist popping in and saying good morning.
Have a great day everyone.

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Good morning, everyone....happy, happy, HAPPY Thursday!! Enjoy the day!! w000000000000000t!!! :)

Dick- Have you, or have you considered, seeing a doc just to make sure nothing else is going on? It's most likely what you say it is, but it might not be the worst idea in the world to get it checked out if you haven't already. :)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning!Dick,Gary,Butch,Cath,Tom and all the rest!Comeon Dick the weekend is almost here!get better so you can have fun again!Going to be enougher 3 H day here with a bad storm tonight into tomarrow.Hope All Have A Great Day!

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Morning all,,,
Sorta my Sunday here, only i have to go into work tonite , and start my midnite shift stretch,,, worked last nite on the Deere tractor, since i end up not mowing yesterday,,and needed to get the pre-season maintain done on it,,,(even tho i mowed a few times aready,,,,:doh: ) Only thing left is to move the 500# deck back under it, and take it off the jackstands,,,
Will prob mow today, since the weather is gonna be a bit nicer today,,,need to stock up on that dreaded fossil fuel first tho,,,,,that and the truck oughta set me back about $130,,,,,and that's a weekly thang:doh: )
oh well, back to the work at hand,
Hope everyone has a great day!:dance:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Mornin' All, Its what is called a Hudson Valley Stinker today!! Hazy, hot and humid, but it beats the snow! Hope you feel better soon Dick! We ran through that at work about a month ago, nasty...hope everyone else stays healthy...Have a great day

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good Morning, TRT!

Great photo this morning, Dick; I hope you're feeling "finer'n frog's hair" soon. (LOL, that was one of my Grandpa's sayings ;) )

Wow, I've got a busy day today, Where did this week go? Oh yeah...short week. At any rate, I'd better get cracking.

I hope you all have a great Thursday! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts