The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning Thursday!

A bit of a thunderstorm moving through, so I'm up earlier than I would have liked. Oh well - Nik isn't going to let me sleep at this point.

Long day of study ahead for me. I hope everyone has a good day!
Danielle

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hi, Good Morning Everyone !!!

Not a tough weather here, but it could be raining any time. We have a cast of dark clouds since yesterday.

I have a long day between meetings today but I hope I'll get some time to check in here every now and then. :D

Have a great day!!!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
hideyho neighbors :)

not much planned here today. gonna do some research on overflow designs, sump designs, dsb's, and look for tank deals.

looks like rain all day, had it all night too grrrr..

think i might actually attempt to clean some algae off my glass today lol

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
Mornin' All,a lil chilly this am, but looks to be a nice one,,
dunno where i'm gonna start on first today , but i believe it'll be coffee:eek:

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Happy Thursday!!

The fish that came in my order yesterday aren't doing very well. That darn ****-sel. Wish I was off today instead of tomorrow so I could rip the tank apart and get him out once and for all.

I have a lunch date today. I haven't been on a real date in ages. It's a blind date too.....a friend of a friend kinda thing....wish me luck!

J.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Mornin all, :)

Nice day here. Good thing as we have a 5 hour drive to Toronto. Going to a wedding on Saturday- should be great as many of our friends are flying in from east and west to see the nuptuals. No sleep and little bit o hangover on Sunday, I think ;)

Should have a nice surprise when I get back. I have a guy who does tank maintenance on the side coming to check on/feed my tank while I'm away. He has a prop tank - I'll be trading him a really nice bunch of orange zoos for blue ricordia. Cool :D

Have a good day everybody - try to stay dry :)

Cherry

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Great morning to you all! Not a ton planned for today here. Maybe move some more things up to the apt. Maybe unpack the kitchen there. Who knows. Need to wait for this stomach ache to go away first.

Hope you all have a superb dry day! Send your thunderstorms this way!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning TRT! It looks to be another stormy day for us. It is clear right now, but they are headed this way. They have officially classified the 4 tornados that hit us on Sunday as F4. I hope we don't see any more any time soon.

Have a great day. The weekend is near.

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
StellaMN said:
Happy Thursday!!

I have a lunch date today. I haven't been on a real date in ages. It's a blind date too.....a friend of a friend kinda thing....wish me luck!

J.
Oh boy! I hear you on that one! Good luck on the lunch date.

Study hard for us Danielle. Make us proud:beer: :beer:

It's sunny here today! Wheeee:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
As hard as Danielle studies, I am sure she will do just great on the tests! I would feel safe under her care. :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning all. Another gray dreary day here in Stumptown. I can't believe there's anywhere with temps in the 90's..we only managed a measly 52 yesterday! C'mon July! ;)

I also can't believe it's Thursday already; I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Tuesday. :rolleyes:

Have a good one, folks.

Alice

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
See Alice?? I told you on Tuesday evening that the weekend was almost here ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts