The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday Mornin'

Mornin All!
after the week i had,,,only figgers i would be up and awake at 4 AM on my only day off , well if ya call calling off yesterday a day off too,,
' course it's lightning out again this AM ,just don't want any my "hits" on da house,,,,yesterday's was ENUF!
like they say it only strikes once ,,,,right!:D :rolleyes: :eek:
still finding more DOA's from the lightning hit to the house from yesterday (anyone got a dead Berlin turbo skimmer or UV i can turn into insurance co.?
:rolleyes: ;) )
chillers,,,fried lighting systems?
(got PLENTY of RIO's,,,,mwahahahahaha!)
sorry ,,,bad boy here:rolleyes: :D
luckily , got a $250 deduct.,so i won't be that bad to replace/upgrade zapped items,,
kinda sux having no TV,,,,"look at my tanks",,,,ya right,,,started workin on them! LOL!
everyone have a great Sunday!
don't ferget, send those those dead, hi- priced electrical reefin items to:
"Jeff's Lightning Strike Upgrade Project" PO Box,,,,,,,,,,,,:funny:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Jeff and TRT!

Geez Jeff! Hope you get everything figured out and done so you can relax!:)

Well just got up and had my first sip of hot java and thinking about going fishing in a couple of hours or so! Pat really wants to go!;)

I hope everyone has a peaceful and relaxing weekend after all the fireworks and good food, etc.

Here is a pic of my sun coral under Actinic 03 PC's 96ww blues this morning!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Ummm...how bout a pathetic Rio that I use to make SW? it's about all I can offer:rolleyes:

other than that, Good Mawnin' Jeff, Dad, Johnny and all of TRT!!! Johnny...what a beautiful pic to wake us up!

Well, I got a couple of oak trees trimmed yesterday. See the before and after pix on M'ville. They represent the beginning of my home improvement project this summer. :D

Jeff- I hope your day goes much better than the last few days.

UH oh..mebbe I need to check Jay's thread up there and see what's going on with him...

Lots of love and hugs and peace to TRT Land.

Gawsh I sure do miss Alice ........

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sorry.... Once again I forgot to switch screen names. I posted

"Good morning

Rise and shine and get to church"

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Mornin everyone. Early mornin is my favorite time of the day. Nobody up but me and the dog.:)

We have two baseball games today. Just tune up games. We're heading to the World Series on Tuesday.:)

Everyone have a great day.:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Drew this coral was on a small piece of LR that I bought with a sponge on it for $20 and the sponge died but the sun coral is doing great!:)

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Whispering so as not wake those enjoying the last day of the long weekend....

Good morning everyone. One last day of the holiday weekend. More storms kept me awake last night.....can't wait until that coffee finishes brewing....

J.....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Mawning Gang hope all is well.

Jeff you soound like a infomercial!!!!

but wait there is more. If you respond to this post within the next five min you will recieve not one year but a two year supply of aptasia, and as a added bonus 5 stalks of xenia for the litle lady in your life.

Sorry to hear bout the lightening Jeff

Jeff

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Morning guys... listening to some Pantera to get psyched up to go... mow the lawn.

Putting new plugs and a new TPS on a friends car this afternoon, so that should be fun.

·
Super Moderator
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stang69 said:

Jeff you soound like a infomercial!!!!
Fer wat?
sellin' "buy this good luck charm, so you don't have MY luck? "
LMAO:funny:
i'm serious bout sendin me old ,dead chillers,UV,lighting units,
old 300g tanks,(i can add "burn marks " to them LOL)
NO SKILTERS OR RIO'S! LOL
:funny: :funny:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
StellaMN said:
Whispering so as not wake those enjoying the last day of the long weekend....

Last day? :) I'm up and still sane, I think. Sleep is good. Sleep is very good. :) Unfortunately, I have a whole week's worth of errands to take care of before the whole thing starts up again. Sigh.

Sasha jumped in the pond last night. Don't know if she was trying to catch the fish or just cool off, but I don't think the lily is very happy about a puppy thrashing around in there. Time to get the fence up... STAT! (Heh, now that I actually use a stethoscope every day, I don't feel as silly mixing medical lingo into my life. Geeez, I'm loopy this morning.) :rolleyes: :funny:

Better go be productive. Have a great day everyone!
Danielle

·
Super Moderator
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Mrs Smith said:

Sasha jumped in the pond last night. Don't know if she was trying to catch the fish or just cool off,
BOTH, EITHER,NONE OF THE ABOVE! (cuz i'm a puppy factor) :funny:
Danielle, don't start trying to look into a puppies thought process now,,,you are maxed out with brain activity already with the profession/school thing !:eek:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Nope - I'm not going to even attempt to figger out what's running through that furry head of hers. I just try to stay a step ahead of her. :) ...which isn't easy. She's growing like a weed, and more and more lab are coming out. (She's got a 6" patch of lab fur now, flanked by chow coat - which looks really silly.) And she's getting gangly, too.

Danielle

·
Super Moderator
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mrs Smith said:
She's growing like a weed, .
Danielle
pics pics pics!;) :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts