The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!:hismiley:

I'm up early, have to drive Kristine to the Airport, the weekend was great. just too short.

:gmorning:
Coffee is on,

Have a Great Day!

Premium Member
Good Morning, Vince, Dave, & Everyone! :)

Heavy rains due today but daytime temps in the mid-60's.

Vince, too bad Kristine had to fly away again. How much longer is that Fla. assignment going to last?

Dave, I can't think of many things that VT syrup doesn't taste good with, except maybe sushi, but I don't eat that stuff anyway. :nuts:

Nothing on my schedule today. FishGirl has gone back to college so I'll just stay in out of the rain and rest up for what looks like a grueling work week ahead.

Chance and his buddies had a big time target shooting with their .22s the day after Thanksgiving. The Ruger on the right is actually Chance's but he didn't mind sharing his best gun with his friend. Range safety was stressed, as always.

No rifle shooting allowed in Cades Cove, just plinking with cameras. ;)

Have a Sublime Sunday, Everyone!

Dick:)

Super Moderator
Good mawnin', Vinnie, Dave, c0ral, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and French toast, Vinnie and Dave.

Dick - Thanks for the family photos and woodland view for us. That photo of Chance and his friends will be a keepsake for all of them.

Gotta run! Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

little fishy girl
good sunday morning gang
dick they sure looked like they had fun.
vinnie have a safe trip to the airport and hope you get to go back to bed
dave thanks for breakfast i havent had french toast on so long.
cath have fun it what ever your plans might be for today.
as for us were going to the grocery store and then some more sorting of junk lol already got rid of 4 totes worth lol where does all the junk come from
well yall have a good one and see ya later

Super Moderator
Pat - If you find out where all this junk comes from, let me know! Last week there was a tornado watch/warning out in your area of NC. I'm mightt glad you all survived! Not sure what I've got going on today, Pat.

Ray - How many more days do you have in your vacation? As hard as you work in both your jobs, I'm glad to see you take some quality and quantity time off!

Super Moderator
Afternoon all :thumbup:
Here @ work again :rolleyes:, 3-11#2,,
Spent the time available prior to heading into work, cleaning/clearing up the pole barn and plumb forgot to check in this am,,,:eek:

Considering the time I had ,and HAD to stop by a certain time to get ready /leave for work , I think I did pretty darn ok if I say so on what I got done out there this morning :D More to do tho,and even tho Blyth won't let me try it in the house, the leaf blower is a heckuva cleaning tool in a pole barn :lol: (yelled at myself for even using a broom or two prior to firing up the Husq,,,=wasted time/energy)

Dick, as usual my puter here @ work will not let pics come thru (no blank-red x's or anything, only can see thumbnails here nowadays :freak:) so will have to check in when I get home to see the shootin' session (Ruger 10/22 is my fav to plink with, cheap ammo ;))

Well, the day guy said it was quiet for him today, hope the trend continues,,,,I could use the time w/ my ol' trusty heating pad(which is warming up as I type in my desk chair) to undo what I did this morning.

Rainy all day, word is temps will drop now, tho not that low to freeze whats on the ground now,,,(I dread the 1st winter driving sessions with the other drivers forgetting how to adjust/adapt :angry: )

Hope everyone has a great day!:wavey:

little fishy girl
cath i think the junk gets its own junk when were not looking , it's like the christmas lights that get tangled up when you know you put them away neatly:lol:
well i'm gonna go put up some pictures i found yesterday see yall later

Super Moderator
cath i think the junk gets its own junk when were not looking , it's like the christmas lights that get tangled up when you know you put them away neatly:lol:
well i'm gonna go put up some pictures i found yesterday see yall later
Hahaha! That's a good explanation for increasing junk, Pat. My oldest brother Tom once said that paper clips are wire hangers in the pupa stage. :funny:

Jeff - OUCH on your achin' back. Don't do all that back breaking work before work, silly. I know, I know...if you don't do it, who will?

Over to Dad's for the afternoon and evening.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.