The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning, TRT!

Where are all those late-nighters from yesterday morning? :nuts:

Nuther hot & humid day with afternoon t-storms. Had a real strong one yesterday but it didn't last long.

Saturday is supposed to be a day of fun, so here's a big horse laugh to start the day!

Have a Super Saturday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Good Morning Dick and everyone at TRT! Got the coffee going and ready for a new day. Have a good one everybody.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Dick, Jena, and Everyone!!!

VERY hot here today and yesterday!

Thanx for the coffee, Jena!

Reef club meeting/goo party today. Should be a lot of frags floating around. :D

Have a GREAT day everyone! Find a pool and jump in it! :cool:

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
I'm here! I'm still a late nighter too, hour and a half to go and I can go home, catch a nap and then clean out my fishy tank so that I can see my new fishie!!! :D What are the odds that he'd have all that algae cleaned up for me?
Have a great weekend everybody!!!:banana:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Morning all, thanx for the coffee.
Sunny and toasty here today.
I NEED SOME COFFEE:lol:, back later.:thumbup:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning all

Went down to Pocatello and got my first fish finally yesterday..a big ol' Lawn Mower and this one I watched eat Nori so he won't starve. Also got a Pajama Cardinal to keep him company.

I need to get some frags but did not feel like spending 49.99 for a Xenia. This is the most expensive LFS I have ever seen. The rest is all going to happen over the internet.

Saw a bunch of old friends and my old surfboard is still up in Hooligans. The tenth anniversary party is next Saturday so might head down.

Our company picnic is today. I was planning to go but sounds like it is set up for families with kids so probably will just stay home and read in the sun.

Have a great weekend folks :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
27,090 Posts
Good mawnin', Dick, Jena, Butch, Jessica, Charlie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Jena :D It's going great with my farina with fresh blueberries.

Dick! I love that photos :funny: Is that horse preening the mane of another one? I thought cats did that :nuts:

Butch- I know you as the senior member, you'll lead the way on having fun at the reef/frag meeting. You know we'll want pix.

Jessica- we're crossing our fingers that the algae is all cleaned up by the time you get home. :banana:

Humid is indeed the word for us these days. It's 71% now :p So inside projects for today.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
I'm home I'm home I'm home! Now I'm going to bed! lol!
8:27am, 73.4 degrees and 81% humidity... it's only going to get worse, a good day to sleep in the central air!

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Good morning, everyone!! I've been away on business the past few days, and I've been itching to get back to TRT. :D

Enjoy your Saturday, my friends! w000000000000000t!!!

·
Administrator
46,892 Posts
Morning Gang, Mower restrictions are in place, no mowing after 1PM so I have to get an early start

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Afternoon, everybody!

Cath, the horse is just mugging for the camera! :D

Perry, congrats on the fish!! Love those Lawnmower Blennies!

Doug1 said:
Morning Gang, Mower restrictions are in place, no mowing after 1PM so I have to get an early start
No restrictions here except for the heat! I just finished mowing and it's 95 in the shade on my house!! I'd have gotten this job done early but the gift mower my sister gave me when she moved had a bent blade and bad bearing on one shaft. :( A trip to the Co-Op took care of that but it made me have to do this in the heat..:angry:

Time to hit the shower and try to cool off.

Dick:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I hope that you have AC man!!!!!! Being from Chicago, I know what humidity is, we used to watch the walls sweat just for fun in the summertime.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good Morning, Everyone! :wavey: I'm new to TRT and reef keeping as well. Everyone seems so friendly... Just letting ya'll know you make the newbies feel welcome. We're all soaking up every ounce of knowledge!:read:

I'm going to get a new critter today... not sure what.:confused: I'll see what the LFS has in stock and go from there.

It seems the weather here only differs from those of you in the Southern States by the humidity. Ours gets to 20% and people start dropping like flies!

Hi today in my neck of the woods is 97 with 19% humidity. Sunny with a breeze... just how I like it!:beer:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
good evening all 92 degrees here in ky and very hot....everyone have a great night

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Good Noon To everybody.

Fred

1 - 20 of 28 Posts