The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is 30 minutes into the new day here, and we are busy in the chat room. We are getting ready to set some furniture on fire!!!! I hope everyone has a great day! If you are still away, feel free to join us in chat!

Andrew :)

·
Super Moderator
28,211 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!!!!

Andy! I hope you saved your Official Storm Watchin' Chair from the dreaded TRT bon fire. You need a net over it, though, so the June bugs do their dive bomber acts on you.

Johnny- buy something nice for us today :D

Ugghh! gotta work today, but it's not so bad since I had time off yesterday to compensate. Still, I didn't get the housework done yesterday like I shoulda. Is there a TRT maid out there somewhere?

Lots of love and hugs and peace for everyone!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
So you guys mean to tell me that the orange chair is still in the garage... :rolleyes: :funny:

It's a cool morning, with a chance of storms later. So much for caulking the shed. Guess that means I should go shopping. :)

Have a great day everyone!
Danielle

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Good morning!

Our baby birds are all weaned as of yesterday! But there's a new clutch on the way, due to hatch in July:D

We're off to get a new kiddie pool for the turtles...they've about worn their old one out!

Weird news: Our :eek:MAYOR:eek: was arrested after the Jimmy Buffet concert for beating up his girlfriend and pinning her to the hood of his limo. He spent the night in jail and got out yesterday afternoon :mad:

You all have a fabulous Saturday!!:dance: :beer: :dance:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Gr... Domestic violence has no boundaries. Speaking of which, I'd better go put my pager on. I'm backup for the weekend.

Sigh. Mean people suck.

Danielle

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I agree Danielle-------mean people do sux! But we are grateful for people like you who care enough to do what you do!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.