The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not sure if it's really morning cause I still haven't gone to sleep yet, but nonetheless, somewhere behind the clouds lurks the sun...

Everyone, up and at em, or I'll get Cath with her cubes and pincers after ya.....

· Registered
937 Posts
Mornin TRT,

Still packing... Why do I have so much junk?!! There's a least 5 boxes of aquarium stuff :rolleyes: Most of which I'll probably never use again (unless I throw it out, of course). ;)

Have a good one everybody :)

· Registered
6,428 Posts
Good Morning TRT!

No ice cubes or pincers for me!! OK cath!!;)

Will be getting Pat up before to long and we are going fishing at Frenchtown Pond State Park. Doesn't open until 9:00AM MST.

Looks like a nice day with sun and partly cloudy and a high of 79.

Everybody enjoy your Saturday! Life is short enough as it is!!:)

· One Happy Member
906 Posts
Weekend, Yes!!

At work this morning but soon heading home to pack up my 30 baby clownfish to take to our Wisconsin Reef Society meeting in Milwaukee today. I am giving them to our members, that way I know they are all going to good homes. I bet they all get named: NEMO

HOmer

· Registered
3,412 Posts
lol homer!

mornin mornin.. or evening for me! jsut got home from me. gotta run up to the bank and make some deposits. then head on over to lowes and pick up a few more things for my frankenstein cls/spray bar that i made yesterday. then i can test it and post some pics.

have a great day everyone!

· Registered
3,412 Posts
oops. johnny, i hope yo uand pat have a wonderful time.

take your camera, because the j crowd will not accept any "one that got away" stories!!

· Banggai Mommy
2,637 Posts
Good morning! It's gonna be a be a beautiful day! :) Andy left a couple of hours ago to meet his dad for a fishing trip, so I have the house to myself. (Probably so I can clean it... :rolleyes: )

Wedding to attend this afternoon, and lots to do in the meantime... like squeeze in a few more chapters of the latest Clive Cussler book. :)

Have a great day everyone!
Danielle

· Crazed Fish Whisperer
3,063 Posts
Great morning to everyone! Well, I am off to Whiteman's Airforce Base today to see an air show and to grill out with a local reefer. So, that will be fun. I get checked in to the base and everything...*feels special* heh heh Everyone have a great one!

· Registered
3,140 Posts
Hey everyone. Jon and I are enjoying a long weekend (that started on Thursday). :) It's going to be a beautiful weekend, so we may get out on one of the lakes and take in some sun.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Brooke

· Super Moderator
36,028 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!

Whew! I just got under the wire with the ice cubes. Nooo...I didn't just get up....been to the gym already. I've had to change my routine, since I've got torn cartilage in my knee :eek: Now I know what it means by "trick knee" ;)

Yup, Johnny! we wanna see pix of your catch(es).

Danielle...good for you to get some pleasure reading in for a change :) I'm currently listening to The Nautical Chart by Perez-Reverte. Anyone that likes sialing needs to read this one.

Homer- Nice of you to share your little Nemos with everyone. What a guy!

Jeremy -that sure does sound like fun out there in Dorothy Land.

Jay, I'm glad you're feeling better today and no reports of projectile anything :)
Afternoon is house work, as usual. :(

Peace, love and hugs to everyone out there.

· Registered
722 Posts
Morning all.....why do I feel guilty this morning?

Doug you still have a job?

Got the new avatar going.....for those of you without kids its "Shelby the Anamatronic Clam" from hasbro.

Wife has a ten mile long list for today....I won't even see my stab=nd today...maybe tonight...

· Super Moderator
24,564 Posts
Mornin All! did a run up to da Sears Hardware store this AM,picked up a couple o things needed,,,,:)
one more 3-11 to go today, the i gotta double back in for a day shift on Sunday,,(instead of my last 3-11 on Sun, i work days,,)
did a trade with a guy,,,he needed it, then i finish my stint a lil early,,,
everyone have a great day!:)

· Registered
3,412 Posts
woohoo what a mornin already. went to the bank. went to mcd's they had bruce(shark) and pearl(octopus)! though they told me they the whale and the jellyfish :rolleyes:

after mcd's went over to lowes to get a few hose barbs so i could test my cls using my current cap2200. low and behold!! jimmy johnson was there with his car, and a discected car!!! i got to shake his hand and sit in the seat!! waaaaaay cool. specially since johnson is "my driver" which is why i started shopping at lowes instead of HD :D

to top it all off, the cls works great, even with the low powered cap pump. cant wait to see how it works with the mag7 :)

· Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahhhhhh.... Finally got to sleep... So I guess this is my official morning post...

Why when it's vomniting is it projectile, but when it's Diareah, it's explosive?? Does it have to do with the combustible properties of methane?

Checked in on my clam this morning... still looks clean and no visible crab infestation... :)

The sun is finally shining on a weekend... heading to some friends house tonight for a small get together... Should be fun...

· Super Moderator
36,028 Posts
Oh Buzz! I'm so glad you mentioned those details:p :p

Oh yeh, Dave, now you get the case of guilts and whether Doug has his job ;) That's prolly why you have the long list :funny: :funny: :funny:

OK..now I'm back to my own lista.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.