The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning, Everybody! :)

I hope the heat wave will break today...only supposed to get up to 90! This last week has been terribly hot.

FishGirl just completed her first week of High School. Somehow, that just isn't right. :confused:

Not sure what the weekend holds for me yet. I do need to get to Cades Cove and check up on my deer friends....been a while since I've been there and I need to replenish my photo supply.

Late evening at Morro Bay, CA, one of my favorite places in the country.

Have a Super Saturday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Dick, and Everyone!

Dick, just wait 'til you have to sit through graduation!:cry:

I throughly enjoyed our mini vacation! We di get to Jet-Ski. Di HATED it!! She was terrified so she never drove, just hung on to my back for dear life! :freak:

We have 1 more golf game to complete. Patti had a GREAT day with a total of 5 Hole-in-One's in a single day. I think I'm still ahead by a few strokes though.:rolleyes:

Gotta get the bikes ready for a ride tommorow, even though they say there might be rain moving in. Oh, on the subject of bikes....my new one is in, I've seen it! He has the wish list and it may take a few weeks to get everything on. Can't wait!!:nuts:

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
Great picture Dick.

Where did you go on vacation Butch

I need to change my oil. I have to do a water change and an oil change this week end.

Good night everyone. Have a great day.:)

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Good Morning everyone! I hope the heat wave ends soon for you Fishdaddy! We went through one a few weeks ago and they are NOT fun. Glad to hear you had a Great vacation Butch! Like you 390s I have to do a water change this weekend. I'm making ro water this morn. Theplatypus I know how you feel. Wish I were back down in Alt today would love to have a chickensald sandwich and peach pie with ice cream from the Varsity! thepatypus have you eaten at the Blue willow? Great restaurant about 40 miles outside of Atl heading toward Augusta

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning!

Just back from a quick run and I have to get ready for work... have a great day everyone!

Danielle

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Good morning Fishdaddy, Whatevva, three90s&125sump, theplatypus, partobe :) Well I wish you best of luck of luck during the heat wave Fishdaddy. We had one not to long ago and it got long :arg: Great pic too :)

Dang Whatevva that is a lot of holes in one :beer: between you 2.

Would love to travel to Cape Cod someday!!!

Platypus needs to get some rest :)

three90's have a great time changing the oil.

Partobe how is that tank doing for you?

Well all have a great day and talk with you later.

Heading to the Twins game tonight for another beating of the white sox :agree: :beer: :banana: :dance:

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Mornin'! I can't believe how early other areas start school, up here noone starts until after Labor day.
Well I'm up and just about ready to leave; I'm heading up to the cabin for the weekend. I was tired just driving home last night so didn't want to risk it. I had the alarm set early and woke up before it at 6:30 which is unheard of!
So I'm off! During the night someone felt they needed to reaquascape the tank so I had to go in already this morning and rescue a ric and get the tulip anemone rock off of the feather duster!
Have a great weekend everyone!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Good morning everyone. I want you to think about how easy you all have it today. I am taking three kids two 3 yearolds and one five to "Chucky Cheese" :arg: :arg: :clown: :clown: :arg: :arg:

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
LOL Leverage Lad I remember when my nieces and nephews were little and I would take them there. I would much rather be doing a water change. Have fun!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Leverage Lad said:
Good morning everyone. I want you to think about how easy you all have it today. I am taking three kids two 3 yearolds and one five to "Chucky Cheese" :arg: :arg: :clown: :clown: :arg: :arg:
That sounds like fun with great food - well not really.

Morning everyone. I am doing absolutely nothing this weekend but getting bored already. :cool:

Great pic Dick. I grew up 30 miles south of Morro Bay and try and go fishing out of there whenever I can. Got three legal ling cod last trip, although two were hitchhikers on the first fish I snagged.

Have a great weekend TRT...might organize all my tool bags and bins and rollaways today and sit in the sun with the dog and kitten. :thumbup:

·
11,345 Posts
Good morning EVERYBODY!! :)

Leverage Lad said:
Sounds like one of those days you wake up thinking how much more relaxing it would be if you ere in JAIL!!!! haha

j/k It'll be fun in some sick kind of parental way........

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good morning all! Kinda rainy here in Michiganland:cry: I've been trying to work on a turboflotor that I got used. The jury is still out on weather or not it'll ever work again....

pat

·
Administrator
46,892 Posts
Morning Gang, hope its a great and relaxing weekend for everyone, productive if need be as well
More working on the lawn, Again

1 - 20 of 20 Posts