The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning - rise & shine! It's still dark here, and I can only imagine how painful it will be come December when I don't ever see sun.

Anyway, I'd best get my rear in gear and get going. Have a good day everyone!

Danielle

·
Super Moderator
28,211 Posts
Good mawnin' BRW ladies! Let's go get everyone else up! We gots the cubes and pincers.....

Nawww...we wouldn't do that on a *onday after a holiday.

Special hugs out to Doug on the surgery on his leg. ((((((((Doug))))))))

Hugs and love for the rest of the TRT gang too!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*yawn* Good morning... at least this week is a pay week for me. So, payday would never come if it wasn't for Monday starting off the week! ;)

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Morning all!

I wanted to be out the door by now but it's always tough getting rolling on *onday.....

We were super busy all weekend (yeah!), came home last night and we were all exhausted and asleep by 8:30 (all that 4th of July partying caught up with us :D ) and now we're easing back into the routine...

Got 4 tanks to clean today.... the fish poop waits for no-one...

Thoughts and prayers for Doug. :)

:D

Jenn

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
Mornin' All! just waiting on the electrician to show,,,,gonna be nice to watch one for a change! LOL will see how good he is, i have a couple places i think is the problem from the lightning strike, will see what he finds,,,,:rolleyes: ;)
BAD lightning storm again last nite,,also yesterday,,,,TOO close TOO soon!:eek:
Well, everyone have a great day!:)

G

·
good morning folk its 822 and in up!
just got a few more weeks of court ordered stuff to clear p then im outa here!
hope everyones day goes well,

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
morning :)

this not working stuff is kinda cool. go to bed when i want, get up when i want :D

oh well, off to start some more job huntin'

havea great day everyone!

jay

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey y'all!

Good morning TRT!

Haven't been around in a while, and I've missed you all :( I have been getting highlights from Geoff, but it just isn't the same.

Anyway, life is loosening its death grip lately, so hopefully I'll get to drop in a bit more often.

Have a good day - well, as good as it can get for a *onday...

:)

·
Administrator
48,763 Posts
Jeepers, I woke up thinking it was 8 and everyone needed to get up and after it, but at second glance it was only 7 so they have a bit of time left to enjoy the sandman, before hauling me off to the hospital

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning all. Enjoying my last day of vacation before embracing the grind again. It is amazing how fast you days during a vaction evaporate so quickly. Oh well. Hope you surgery goes well Doug and here is to a speedy recovery.

Earl

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
coffffffeeeeeeeeeeee...

Yeah, I am finally out of bed...

getting up at 11 is worse than getting up at 6, at least at 6 you don't see how bad the American Touristers under the eyes look...

Where is that Starbucks???

btw, Good Luck again Doug, Recovery will give you lots of time to contemplate your next reef setup.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good morning everyone!!!

supposed to be a clear hot day in central Indiana...
moved everything but one damsel last night (Drew said it was a damsel in distress)
he moved her(?) this morning....moving rest of water and sand to the sump and then rearrange the rock/corals up top...this will be my first expierence with a sump and balancing the flow from top to bottom and back up, so this should be interesting....

Doug, best wishes for minimal pain and quick recovery....

everyone have a great day...

bob

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Eeeerrrrrg, morning all. Just coming off a nice long 4 day weekend. How do you do this work thing and why do we do this work thing??

Oh yeah, to afford reef tanks! :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
ok its not morning, but I am back from my trip to the lake. We had a great time the past week/weekend, and its back to 14 hour work days at work. The side business (pc repair) is really picking up also, I don't seem to have time for much with that and my "real job" going on. After this weekend at the lake, my wifes resolve to get a condo or a house there is even stronger, meaning my spending money for the Tank is dwindling by the day.

Well back to work just thought I would pop in and let you all know I am alive...

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Geoff said:
lets go everyone, you gotta all get out there and listen to the Tour de France. stage 2 was today. it will be going on for 3 weeks. lets see if Lance can win his 5th straight
Heck yeah! We're catching it online and via OLN when we can. Heckuva crash yesterday - and a nasty turnout for Tyler Hamilton. He's a great rider - and it could have been a great year for him. (Edited: Geez - the guy is riding on with a broken collarbone! Insane! But that's what the tour is all about...) Still, very glad Lance was (mostly) unscathed in that one.

Danielle

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
afternoon all!
update on my day,,,
electrician was here,was fun watching another one do his "Thing"
fixed the house, next is working with the insure co. on replacing/repairing items damaged from the lightning hit to the casa,,,
waiting to here from them , gotta call a couple places to get the ball rollin' here ,,,
workin' midnites ,starting tonite, no sleep this week, and busy during the day to boot!
will be lurking at the work comp. so behave , i'm watchin ya!;) :funny:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.