The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heck I don't know what day it is.

Sorry I was absent yesterday....I went to work at 3pm on Sunday and got home at 6am Monday....I didn't set an alarm so I woke up at 3pm.......Which of course it time to go back to work...So now its almost 4am, and where am I ? WORK!!! UGH...

So please excuse little Davey for being absent from the board yesterday. Ill never make MOM at this rate!...oh wait....all my "bad threads" will keep me from making MOM.

Not much to say here...gotta wake up at 9am to take the dog to the groomers....then its back to work at 3........

I might get the tank drained tomorrow so i can move it into the house this weekend. Once the tank is in the house I will have room to finish the canopy, doors, trim and cabinet.

Have a good Tuesday everyone...if it really is Tuesday...

·
Super Moderator
28,211 Posts
((((((((((((((((((((Dave)))))))))))))))))))))))))) figured you needed the TRT hug this AM, Dave, and not the pincers or cubes :)

GOOD MAWNIN' TRT!!!

This place is so exciting with new babies, babies not yet born, and daughters coming back home. Gotta love it.

BUT....I better get my butt ;) in gear for a day's worth of library maddness.

Lots of love and hugs and peace for everyone out there in TRT Land.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
hehe she said butt again :D

dave, who told you it was tuesday? it's already wednesday dude.

my head got nice and pink laying in the sun yesterday, so i'm gonna do it again today :rolleyes:

i have all my packing done for the camping trip friday morning, so i have nothing to do but be a lazy bum for the next few days woohoo!!

i really should do something to my tank, it's sitting in the garage being neglected, but oh well, it can wait till after the fourth.

havea great day!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning! It is going to be a hot one today with high temperatures expected to reach 96. I hope everyone has a great day. Stay cool!

Andrew:)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone... off to another day of classes on how to use the new Champion computer system. At least from what I hear, I will get out today at 2 or 3. So, a short day will be great!

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Morning all. it is taking me a couple of days to get back into gear after the "vacation", if you consider riding over 500 miles on a bicycle a vacation.

Newfiemom and i are starting to look at finally building a stand for her tank.:dance:

weather looks great here, it may be a little warm today, supose to get up to 93.

G~

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
Mornin All!
last day off here, did some work in the attic b4 it gets TOO hot(callin fer 94 degs here!)
washed da truck same reason ,,b4 it's too hot,,
birds, dogs taken care of already
plan on some tank work today,,ain't goin outside if i can help it
might be a "cloudy" day in the reef today,,the fans on the canopy blow down the hallway towards the thermostat,,,fake the t-stat out, plus warms up da house ,specially when it's dis hot,,,
A/c ran all day yesterday,,did "wheel of t-stat"up/down ,etc with wife,,,(she don understand,ya can't run a a/c unit all the time w/out cycling,,,freeze up)plus when it gets too hot here,ya can only cool the house so far,,,no sense in trying for more,,
silly me,,,i try to set it where it'll cycle:rolleyes:
da wife'll set to 5 degs more that it won't get to,,,:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
gonna call a guy ,who's wife works with mine,,does ac work on the side(charge up )found out they have parrots AND SW fish(reef?) so i gotta give him a TRT card when he gets here,,
sorry everyone AND Alice ,;) for the long post,,,
but ya know how i get
have a great day!:)

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Welcome back Geoff!

And it better not be Wednesday... my vacation is dwindling painfully short. :( I should be excited about next week, but there are too many unknowns at this point. (As in, the coordinators haven't even told me which hospital I'll be starting at.)

It's already a muggy 80 out, so I'll be staying in, I think...

Danielle

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Well, if it was Wednesday it would be my last day at work :D

But alas, it's Tuesday so I'll have to make one more appearance after today.

It's supposed to hit all of 70 today; the last few days have been downright chilly! I had to turn the heat on the other day. Supposed to be 82 later in the week though which is just about perfect.

Danielle, I can see why you'd be a tad nervous! Enjoy the rest of your vacation and good luck next week :)

Jeff, maybe you should get a programmable thermo, lol

Jay-did you ever get all that marker off of your head?? :D

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Alice

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Morning kiddies,

Well I finally recovered from Saturdays overindulgences...Sorry about the couch!

Well, gonna struggle through another day here but boy am I happy to be in a climate controlled office. 90+ degrees today and thunderstorms.. MUGGY!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Jay, at least do something productive. Did you read the newspaper I sent ya??:funny:

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
Alice said:

Jeff, maybe you should get a programmable thermo, lol
Alice
LOL Alice if it was that ez!
my wife is a BRW,,(Bizzare Redheaded Woman) :funny: :rolleyes:
5' 2" Redheaded Irish one to boot!:D
(she wants to get a winda A/C unit to put in the bedroom to help the central A/C !:rolleyes: :rolleyes: )
gonna cut back/adjust "daylight" on the reef tank,,,
get the A/C dude out here to see if things can be bettered here,
yesterday, she would wake up(she works nites, sleeps during day) crank the temp down, i would crank it back up a bit,,,this went on about 5 up/down cycles !neither said anything about it to each other,,,finally, i left it where it was left, (her setting,,never would turn off), went to the breaker panel, and cycled the A/C myself,,,turn it off for a bit, power it back up etc. etc.
shhh, our secret!:funny:
same deal on the water heater temp settings, she wants 2 degrees shy of melting the thing down,("i like my baths HOT")
i'd rather have it so flesh will not fall of the bone,,:funny:
but still hot,,we did the up down thing too on this,(Boy did she get MAD!)i gave up ,,,
but i think i might just set it down a bit,,:idea:
sorry again for the long story,,,
we all can deduct this as "therapy sessions" :funny: :funny:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.