The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Saturday morning, Everybody! :)

A bit on the cool side at 42 but should be a nice day at 72 later.

Don't forget, Mothers Day is tomorrow!!! A day to honor all mothers and keep mama happy at home!

Counting down the days 'til Tom's BBQ!! 7..........:dance:

I'm heading up the road this morning to my cousin Ron's daughter's HS graduation. Ron lost his 87 year-old mother two nights ago and they both were very close to her. His wife died of cancer several years ago and he's done a great job of raising Elysia by himself. She has a scholarship to attend college for an RN degree. Ron is a pharmacist and was a combat medic in 'Nam...one of the good guys.

As Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you." This antler-less buck ignored ole Satchel's advice and got 'shot' by my camera! ;)

Have a Super Saturday and 'don't look back'!!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Dick and Everyone!

Rain, Rain, Rain! They're saying we could get 6" today. No riding this weekend:cry:

I got called off of a job, yesterday, for an emergency, so I have to work all day today:cry: Well at least it isn't sunny!

Great shot Dick! and, yes, we're counting down the days, too. For us it's only 5 because we're leaving on Thursday for our mini vacation :D

Have a great day everyone!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Good Morning everybody. Up at 6:00 on the weekend, what is wrong with me? Have fun everybody.:blob: :blob: Driving to Atlanta to pick up some frags. :D :D I will have pictures when I get them in there new home. :)

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Good Morning my friends, I returned from China the end of April and last week spent with my wife at our summer cottage in Northern WI. It was cold and much rain but we managed to get lots of repairs done. Mice lived there for the winter but not no more!

Happy Mother's day to all you great loving Mom's out there !!

Homer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Morning, Butch, John, LL, Homer, & Kelli! :)

Thanks, Butch! If you're driving down, it'll take you two days to get there!! I've driven straight through from here to New England a couple of times and promised myself never again!

Such a neat little cottage, Homer, and a beautiful setting on that lake! I hope you get to spend a lot of time up there. I gave up on the second home a long time ago....keeping two places up left me no time to play!

Have a good day, John LL, & Kelli!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
Good Morning All!
great shot Dick!
Butch, since you are driving down.. i take it , it will be I95.. i live just off of it( 95,495,295 intersection by N.J./ del .mem bridge) you are welcome to stop in for a bathroom break if need be. not sure what time you will be heading this way but not a problem. i am home usally around 4 pm.. also there is a bunch of construction on both sides of wilmington all the way down to the maryland line..a few stops are hit heavy but not that bad. hitting this area in rush hour(s) will a very very slow time..

nice looking vaction cottage homer

·
Super Moderator
27,054 Posts
Good Mawnin, Dick, Butch, John, LL, Homer, Kelli, Tim, Vince,
and all of TRT!!!

New pot of freshly ground, fresh brew of coffee for everyone!

Hey, Dick! What a special graduation for Ron's daughter (is she your 1st cousin, once removed? :nuts:) Have a great time there, and you know we want pix. Looks like that buck knows how to pose ;)

Oh no, Butch on not being able to ride today. Having too much rain outside does help the disappointment factor.

LL - we know exactly why you can't sleep! It's that frag trip you're thinking about!

Hey, Homer! Looks like you'll be having some weekend fun in that cabin :thumbup:

Heya, Kelli - Hope you can stay awake in that monthly meeting today.

Oh boyeeee I'm so excited about the pig pickin'! Got a mess of stuff to do before next weekend, so I'm taking Thursday and Friday off :dance:

Got a special birthday to post today. Be sure to check it out!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
morning everyone, great shot dick. beautiful day in newnan, gonna be even nicer later. hope it turns out for everyone else.

·
Super Moderator
27,054 Posts
Hey, Andy :wavey:

BTW...check out the picture of the Peachoid water tower I posted in Tom's pig pickin' thread :agree:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning All Graduation yesterday was great Sun instead of rain and my niece on my wife side is 5 today so more partying!Have a great day all!

·
Administrator
46,845 Posts
Morning Gang, looks to be another warm day in the 80s, I need to paint the untreated parts of the pools windbreak and beef up with strong ties, toenailing isnt going to cut it. Wife could only get enough clear vinyl to do 3 sections so the ones with most prevelant breeze are getting it. Then need to put up lattice and lay out the decks and walks, So I have my hands full even if the pager doesnt go off
Have a great day everyone :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Good morning everyone. After my first week at work I of course had to come back to the mountain and get into trouble.

Cody got fired at Pond's and man I was pissed. That kid tastes everything he makes and is a great line cook. One guy had it out for him that was a friend of the owner and boom out the door. Got that fixed.

Then one girl on the mountain has her sights set on me. I did a background investigation with the old timers and got a universal thumbs down. She is pretty and a fantastic artist but two black flags came up which will never be discussed. The old timers did give me credit for at least asking before jumping this time.

Off to try not to hack the crap out of some logs with a draw knife today and guess on Fridays and Saturdays I am a construction worker and Mon-Thu some engineer/ops something.

So is taking the prettiest girl in the company that happens to be at the director level to go autocross technically a date?

No pics today....someone stole my camera but she is out by the end of the week. I will happily buy another. I won the US FedEx shipping challenge though so that is the one thing that sort of has sentimental value as it was earned. Got a dog out of the deal though so came out on top.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Good Morning:fish:
Weathers Great here. 65 when I got up. Well have a great Day.

·
Administrator
46,845 Posts
Phishnoob said:
So is taking the prettiest girl in the company that happens to be at the director level to go autocross technically a date? .

If she has an M or Z and lets you drive it, thats a great date ;)

Just remember Perry "Dating" puts any friendship into a precarious and fragile mode, I would go for friendship, good ones are hard to come by

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
tims said:
heheheh... oh perry.. i cannot wait to hear the name of this chapter in the book....
it is daytime and all we are doing is driving around some orange cones...how can that be trouble?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts