The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mornign, I started work at 6 AM yesterday and just got done at 3 AM, I love my job at times :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone

P.S. the weather here turned beautiful

Jon

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin right back atcha..

i started work at 3:am and closed and locked the door for the last time at 4:30 :)

i "love-d" my job at times ;)

but now it's time to job hunt :funny: this should be fun joinin the working man again :rolleyes:

have a great day everyone

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Jon, Jay and the rest of TRT!

Well it is 4:49AM MST in Missoula, Montana and just got done having a bowl of corn flakes and soon will be off to work for a half day or a wee bit longer and then it's "VACATION TIME" for nine days!

Get to celebrate my 56th birthday while on vacation so will be calling my twin and wishing him a happy birthday soon!

Our LFS is suppose to be moving into their new and larger store by July 1st so looking forward to that as well!

Well everyone have a nice Thursday!!:D :beer: :dance: :dance:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Good morning everyone! Another day of work for me...thank the Lord that tomorrow is a Friday..and for me...PAYDAY! *cheers* :beer:

·
Registered
565 Posts
GOOOOOOOD MAWWWWINNN TRT!!!!

Jeremy "Heard That" Thank the Lord tommorow is Friday and it is a PayDay. WoooHOOO! :dance: :dance: :beer:

It has been a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg week. The positive side of next week is that we are off next Thursday and Friday for a four day weekend. So next week will be a short three days.

Jay good luck on the Job search and welcome back into the workingman fold. ;)

Hope everyone has a Great Day.

Earl

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Mawnin all.

I'm off to Jail in an hour or so...... I lost my ticket fight in traffic court (read: Kangaroo court) yesterday....... but the JAIL is not for that......

I'm going to Jail or Bail for Muscular Dystrophy Research. My bail was set at $2500, so far I'm going in with $2850! I may work the phones from the inside to see if I can make it 3K..... if anybody wants to pledge, my cell phone number is xxxxxxx and I'll be there til 10:00 AM EDT.... This is my last desparate attempt to win the top fundraiser prize LOL! (Could it be the competitive streak in me??? :rolleyes:)

I get by with a little help from my friends :D

Jenn

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Morning Yall, I am still intent on building my 3 gal nano reef. Anything smaller seems way to hard to fit all the hardware. Anyways...Hope yall are having good times.

Ray

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Morning all. Well here I sit pondering why I can't have a job like my wife. You know the kind where I can sleep late during the week all summer long (she's a sign language interpreter for the local school district)

Ahh well at least tomorrow is payday for me tooooooooooo!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Super Moderator
27,670 Posts
Egad, I don't get on the AM wake-up until 10:17 Eastern, and look what I find :bigeek:

hhehehe

Good Mawnin' TRT...NOoooow I gotta get back to work or I'll be out there with Jay :eek: :eek:

Lotsa love and hugs!

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
morning all.

Jay-it looks like you may get to do normal hours again.:rolleyes:

weather is great here.

little reefer Ryan woke up today with polka-dots all over him! so Newfiemom took him to the doc and they thought the dots were bug bites of some kind.:( they seem to think it was one malicious bug that got into his crib, and with baby sensitive skim made a lot of perfect dots on him.:( the good news is he could not care less.:D he has no idea that anything is different.

i am trying to get Newfiemom to decide on a stand for her tank. at the rate she is going she may water in it sometime in lets say 2005. :funny: i have this problem with seeing empty tanks all over the house. all tanks need water in them.

G~

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
LOL mnreefman; it's not going to get any better in the PNW! ;) We went from being in the 60's on Monday to 85 yesterday and 90+ today. Going to be hot the rest of the week and then crash again on Sunday night and be in the 60's again.

I'm taking a little lazy time this AM just for me then I'm kicking it in to high gear with getting ready for the move. Wheeeeeee.

You all enjoy your Thursday :)

Alice

G

·
GAH I CANT SEEM TO GET AWAY FROM IT!
atleast ill have the mountains too look at when it is 60 degrees so that will make up for it.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Hmmmm... ...mornin'

Coffee...

Jeeze, already Noon...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Just woke up here.....Told my boss last night that 2 years on 2nd shift and another 1 year on weekends, was about all the shift work I could handle for one lifetime. I explained that I have seen 5 others supervisors leave 2nd shift or weekends for 1st shift, and another 2 more hired off the street on first. Im the highest ranking supervisor in the building, (ie next in line for a promotion), yet I am stuck on the least desirable shift. So hopefully I will be joining you folks in the normal world soon.

If not I will be out looking for another close paying job.

Dave

·
Super Moderator
27,670 Posts
What a pain in the patooty, Dave.

Doug...I hope that sayin' patooty is ok? :funny: :funny:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good, erm, Day! It's a bit late for morning, but I've been "orienting" all day and yesterday... So much for summer, as mine is over on Sunday night. Got my new pager this afternoon, so I've officially signed my next 2 years away. Sigh. I'm supposed to be excited about this, but there are too many unknowns. Until yesterday, I didn't even know what hospital I was supposed to show up at.

Anyway, no reefing for me for awhile...

Danielle

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Danielle-impressive. i do not have the will power or the drive to do what you are doing. i would explode!

we will be glad to see you whenever we can. we will not blame you for lack of info, but Andrew will get keel-hauled if we are not kept up to speed on you.:D

G~

1 - 20 of 20 Posts