The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I cheat a little, but it is after midnight so it IS friday! :funny:
I'm just so happy to be home at a decent time, but now I'm not tired because I haven't been home this early for over a week... :freak:
Today is fishy trade in day! Good bye little kribensis cichlids, I will miss you! I've had them for, oh, about 4 years now, and they're going back to the same store that I got the original pair from. I have them in a 20g but other than feed them every few days they are almost forgotten... :cry: so they're off to hopefully new and happy homes, and if I'm lucky I'll be bringing a new addition home with me as well!

Have a perfectly wonderful splendiferous friday everyone!!! I'm working 3rd shift tonight but it's almost like saturday for me today. Gotta go get some sleepy now!

·
11,345 Posts
Good FRIDAY morning!!!

There ...i did it. I started my FIRST morning thread. :rotflmao:

Even if it IS only 10pm. Im actually working tomorrow. First time in about 4 months. Mr Mom gets a day off...to go work.

Of course my work consists of captaining a driftboat down a class 5 river and looking at beautiful scenery and either teaching people how to flyfish or showing people who already know how where the fish are. Its pretty rough.

Aaaaah. Im kinda looking forward to it. cya saturday. Im Mom again.

Have a great start to your weekend everybody.

ps-for anybody interested thats NOT a salmon, but it IS a 210 lb man and unfortunately a disposable camera

Attachments

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Well Good Mornin or Good evening What ever the case is for you. It's 1.47 am here so it's offically morning but I will be going to bed now good night

PS somebody please save me a cup of coffee thanks.

pps: please respond to the refratometer thread

Fred.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Then maybe its not to early to Start a Saturday morning thread? Or is it? LOL

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Jessica, Bill, Nyles, Fred, Jason, Jena, and Everyone!

TGIF!!!:dance:

I'll put the coffee on!

Today I get to go cut walls open. (Strategical cuts)

Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!:banana:

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Mornin' Jessica, Bill, Nyles, Fred, Jason, Jena, Butch, and the rest of the class!!

It's FRIDAY BABY!!!!

Work until noon today, then it's off to the grocery store to get some goodies for the BBQ tomorrow.

Nothing big...just a few friends over for burgers, beers, and maybe some bocci. Anyone in the area's more than welcomed! ;)

Well...hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

l8r, g8rs!!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Jessica, Bill, Nyles, Fred, Jason, Jena, Butch, Mike, & All! :)

Had a real race to begin the AM thread, but Jessica won by half a step! Carver is going to have to get Bill up a little earlier tomorrow! :rotflmao:

More hot & muggy weather with mid-90s and chance of t-starms.

Fly Guy said:
ps-for anybody interested thats NOT a salmon, but it IS a 210 lb man and unfortunately a disposable camera
So, the salmon caught you? ;) Nice catch!

Mike, the cookout sounds great but am afraid I can't get there in time!

This little doe was enjoying munching brunch in a Cades Cove daisy patch:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning all of TRT, happy FRIDAY - yippee, off tomorrow early for a 10-day vacation - will check in with every one - - have a GREAT week!

HHC

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Hiall! wow I thought I did this therad!Thanks for the Joe Butch I really need it!Going to be the 3 H's here threw Tuesday YUCK:( Have A Good Day All!

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Happy Friday everyone....

HOT HOT HOT that is all I can say about the last days and ones ahead for us here in Kansas! My sis and i took our kids to the zoo on Wednesday and this old lady thought she was going to expire! Wichita has an excellent zoo though so the kids had fun!

Anyway, all is going well with the house organizing and we are all happy to be in a house of our own again... although I did discover that the movers tried to take apart my RO/DI unit way back last Septmeber when they packed us up in Oregon, and instead of just unscrewing the filters, they actually BROKE them off their tops!!! And being that so much time has passed, I don't know if I can claim it or not, since it has been in storage. Man, that makes me mad!

Have a great day!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
VWD said:
Good Morning Everyone, I just now was able to get on TRT!, I needed to do some work and then said, Heck, I am staying home until I can say good morning to You all. LOL

Have a great Day !!!!
Ya Vince, I couldnt get on either- I Emailed Greg and he said that there was a failure of TRT this morning, oh well back to normal now!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Well I finally made it up It's Mid afternoon and Hot time to goto work. Thanks for the Coffee Butch Monin to everybody else too.

Fred

1 - 20 of 21 Posts