The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:) happy 100th!

i guess technically it IS morning... at least for some of us LOL

well on my way into the office. but as usual, i'll be back home before most are even out of bed yet :rolleyes:

have a great day...errrr... night :funny:

·
Super Moderator
28,194 Posts
Good Mawnin from the Upstate!!!

Dave!! YOu make us proud for sharing you 100th with us on the wake up call.

Congrats on Trevor's HS graduation, Shirley! I know you've got a big celebration in your yard, and we wanna see pix :) Unless you posted them already and I missed them :eek:

Whew, Jay. Thanks for the no ice cube brigade from you, but we can get the others..... heheheheheh Evil cath on the rampage:D

Lots of love and hugs for TRT from me to you!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Well it's off to the eye doctor for Pat and I today! Then going to the LFS so Pat can get another peppermint shrimp so the one she has won't be lonely!:rolleyes: :D

Sure has been warm here the last couple of days! When I got to work yesterday(5:30AM MST) it was already 67 degrees!:)

Everybody enjoy your Friday!:dance:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Morning all. 30 minutes into a 14 hours shift, oh joy. Hope everyone else's day goes better than mine does. Have a great Friday and a great weekend!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
...uuugggghhhhh....

coffeeeeeee......

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmm, morning. Does anyone realize that May is over? What happened to it? Guess that's it for me. If there is a big party in Noblesville though, that could improve the weekend :). Have a great one everybody.

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Mornin All!!!
congrats Shirley!:beer: :dance:
2 midnites down, 3 to go,,,
if/when:rolleyes: the wife wakes up , it's off for a road trip back up north to the Shedd Aquarium ,,prob Old Town Aquarium too,
everyone have a great day!:)

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
imstriker said:
Hmm, morning. Does anyone realize that May is over? What happened to it? Guess that's it for me. If there is a big party in Noblesville though, that could improve the weekend :). Have a great one everybody.
Welcome imstriker! I see you joined up just a week or so ago? And I missed it!!

So, where in Indy are you? You've been to Prem. Aquatics, right? And, the question I'm known to ask...what's you real name?

Yes, BIG party in Noblesville Saturday!!!:dance:

The Hoosier faction continues to grow!!

~ Shirley :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congratulations Shirley! :) Johnny you're so funny.... you're up to 67 already! Well we've had a cold front this last week and we're down to 94!
I hope you all have a great weekend! :dance:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ugh, I put in a 14.5 hour shift last night, and then work calls me 4 times from 6am to 8am. I guess thats gods way of telling me to get to work on the tank stand!

Dave

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
...uuugggghhhhh....

..............Coffee..................

Very well put Tom

Mornign all

Jeff

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah, I think the Hoosier group should be the new dominant group of the board. I live just about downtown Indy now at the Marott building. I grew up in Cicero though, and my family is still up there. I will actually be up there on sunday at a graduation party for a Noblesville student. Premium is great. I found it by accident a while back, and then discovered how great they are on the Internet later. Ok, so I am going to quit writing a novel now. I am a Matt by the way, so no name group for me.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Friday, woohoo! :dance:

Junkzoo, I just don't know how you do it on no sleep! I get six hours a night and I'm draggin' my tail every morning. Will I have more energy if I quit sleeping all together, or will that just make me crazy? ;)

It's the start of the Portland Rose Festival this weekend. Lots of fun stuff to see and do. Tomorrow night is the Starlight Parade; we have a tradition of going with some friends of ours and have our spot picked out on the parade route! Well, as long as this tummy bug that the kids have had all week doesn't catch up with me! :rolleyes:

You all have a great day,

Alice

·
Registered
139 Posts
Mornin' all.... I had completely forgot about the rose festival! Since I have to leave for Portland today, maybe this weekend won't be a complete loss!

Happy Friday all!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning! *grumbles mumbles*

Anyone have any TNT?

Doug- I only see one page of posts for the Morning Thread. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.