The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Master of Perplexity
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gee, i's 5:30 already and I don't see anyone else up?
Casey, if you're looking (since you're off?) do you have any suggestions for lfs's in Tallahassee? Might go there this weekend.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Mornin everyone sorry yardboy Tally suks no good stores:(
Everyone have a grand day:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
thank god its friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it's about that time to get my butt in gear. i should have been in gear 1/2 hour ago, but i stayed up too late making a drawing for krux.

wow, it's been a while since i went to bed at 1 am on a work night. i'm gettin to old for this :rolleyes:

have a great day everyone!!

jay

·
Super Moderator
27,693 Posts
I can't believe Jay said butt

Good Mawnin' Yardboy, Casey and Jay (you rascal, you!)

Wheeee!! it's Friday!!! Boy, we have had even more torrential rains here. We are waaaay above average for the month, and for that matter the year!

let's get those pincers and cubes out...gotta get the weekend started right, huh guys? Let's go get em :D :D

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone...I would be excited that today is payday....but...the boss and his wife who writes the checks...are on vacation till the middle of next week. So, no one here to write me a paycheck. :( Oh well.

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Good Morning friends, This is an especially good day since I am off next week on vacation, my first one this year. I am really, really looking forward to it. I am having the same girl take care of my reef as last year. Last year she had a big party at my house while we were gone. She won't do that again!

Homer

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
#@@@[email protected]#

morning...

uggghhhh...

Friday? nope for me it is *onday, as this is the start of 7 days straight...

coffeeeee!!!!

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Tom: IV push - that always helps :D

Homer: you're a glutton for punishment :funny:

It's the last weekday of summer vacation for my kidlets - they go back to school on *onday -- where did Summer go? Didn't they just finish school for the year??? :confused:

I've got a mountain of work waiting - that seems to be my mantra lately -- guess that's a good thing ;) And it matches the mountain of laundry :rolleyes: Anybody know where I can get a clone?

Have a great Friday everyone!

Jenn

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Woke up last night and I heard alot of thunder so looks like we got some much needed rain!

Son called me last night and wants to take Pat and I up to Noxon Reservoir fishing Saturday and possible stay over night in a cabin and come back Sunday afternoon!:D

Today is payday for me!;)

Everyone have a great Friday and remember give a loved one a hug!;)

·
Super Moderator
27,693 Posts
Jeremy! This is not the first time that's happened to you, right? That's awful :eek:

Yeeee Hawwww, Homer! Enjoy :D

G

·
Homer said:
Good Morning friends, This is an especially good day since I am off next week on vacation, my first one this year. I am really, really looking forward to it. I am having the same girl take care of my reef as last year. Last year she had a big party at my house while we were gone. She won't do that again!

Homer
yes she will....shell just clean up better :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning or Afternoon everyone depending on what time zone you are in. I am typing this from my new super duper fast Gaming/Video editing workstation that I built to make really cool Home movies of our adoption trip to China and burn DVD to play on the relatives DVD Players. I learning how to use Adobe Premier 6.5 and I am glad I am starting now instead of 3 months or so from now when we actually travel. This machine is a screamer considering I am moving from a 400 MHz to a 2.0 GHz. Well I am off to install more software. Hope everyone in TRT Land and their tanks are doing well.

Earl

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Happy Friday to one and all!!!

Finally getting settled in the new office and on the new computer.

Cath--could you send some of the rain this way? We could really use a couple of days of good steady rain.

Have a great Friday everyone!

J.

·
Administrator
47,660 Posts
Good Morning all, I havent fallen off the face of the earth, I just crawled out of the depths of the archive basement to see what the sun looks like ;)
Have a great friday :D

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Howdy everyone, I have been staying busy with life ;) :D Brooke's sister is flying in for a short visit tonight :D so we are going to take her to the Mall of America to do a little light shopping ;)

Have a great day

Jon

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Well, the boss had anticpated this, they had a check (based on 40hrs) ready for me. They will take care of the overtime when they get back. So, I got a paycheck! What a GREAT Friday! heh heh

Cath - the last time was with a different boss, and that was something so very very stupid. It was one of the final straws that lead to my quitting there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts