The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Ya All!

It is 4:23AM MST here in Missoula land, Montana! It was 90 degrees when I got off work yesterday and going to be 93 degrees today and 96 degrees on Saturday! Too hot for this guy!:eek:

Going to the LFS and spend my $200 and see what I can pick up!

I hope everyone has a nice Friday and hug a friend if ya can!:)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Mornin all well atleast the heat wave left my area for now and went some where elses.:) Any way its off to work I go so yall have a good day.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Good Morning Johnny!

I see you are up bright and early! You must be reading my mind as I am going to the LFS today as well and would you know I'm spending $200!

Sounds a bit warm where you are at? What is Montana like? Pretty country I reckon!

Well TRT and Johnny have a good Friday!:D

Always wanted to do that!:funny:

·
Super Moderator
27,687 Posts
Good Mawnin Johnny and Seamonkey!!

UH oh, Johnny!! Now I'm really confused with your twin running around here.. He better be careful how he spends that $200.

Danielle musta already had to run out to save people's lives.

Wooo Hooo I've increased to 50lbs on the bench press at the gym. May not sound like much to you guys, but I'm pretty proud :dance:

I think I'll start huggin' folks after the frozen marbles...

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*Does his payday dance* Good morning everyone! Well, today is payday, and then thing is...as of the end of work yesterday I was at 41 hours. So, today...all day...is OT! I need it, the plane ticket to the funeral was $350. Which I am guessing isn't that bad.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Happy Friday!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

What a week this has been. And it may not end on a good note, work-wise, but at least it will end.

:beer:

Hope everyone has a good weekend! I think I will be starting on my tank stand this weekend...I was asking Geoff how you decide how the frame should be constructed (I know what I want the finished product to look like, at least structure-wise), and he shrugged and said "You just go in there and build it". Not quite the answer this Virgo was hoping for...:rolleyes:

Anyway, have a good Friday, and a good weekend everyone!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey cath! 50lbs that's awesome! Ya can put a giant bear hug on me any time!!;)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning and TGIF! Have a great friday and a great weekend everyone!

Andrew:)

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Mornin' all. Happy it's Friday - where did the week go?

Another day, another cup of skimmate........ :funny:

Jenn

·
Super Moderator
22,408 Posts
Mornin' all! one more midnite,,,,:dance:
going to a antique tractor / steam show today,,,,other than that :confused:
got the a/c guy coming over to look at the central air,,,,,his wife works with my wife,,,,they are both reefers!
word is they wanna trade a/c work fer frags!!!!!!:D
works fer me,,,,(i knew this box of water might pay off one day!)
Jon, got the TRT biz cards out already too,,,,;)
everyone have a great day!

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
TGIF everybody!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
this is not one of my lazy Fridays. i have to do a lot of hand-holding today. why can not my printer print? i do not like this font? and it goes on.:(

Newfiemom-it is only a 75g tank! just a couple of 2x4's will hold that up.:D what else do you want.

G~

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
nikki, why even bother with the 2x4's jsut use a few 5 gallon buckets for the support, and lay a sheet of plywood across them, that should suypport it jsut fine :D you could build it really fast too!!

seriously, good luck with building. it's always fun building stands.

i was supposed to start my new job today, but the new boss (whose name is johnny :eek: ) called last night to tell me he had lots of out of office appointments today, so it would do me more harm than good to come in my first day, then be alone in the office. so he's having me start instead, on monday morning. which will be nice, starting the new week with a new job. cool.

i've gotta get things planned for asia's camping party this weekend. not going anywhere, jsut setting up the tent in the backyard, and she's having 5 other girls from her class over to make smores over the fire, and sleep in the tent. six - 7 year old girls :rolleyes: i cant wait to tell them all about "seaweed sally" who lives in the creek behind the yard :funny: and scaring them after they are in the tent should be even MORE fun :funny: :funny: oooooohhhhhh i'm bad :D

everyone havea great day!

jay

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah Jay I'm your new boss so your butt had better be in the office at 6AM sharp on Monday with a pizza and six pack of beer so we can get the day started right! Got it!!!!!!:p :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I see we are not going to get along very well! Never call me "Sir" as I work for a living just like you are going to do! Let's forget the pizza and have a Jared "Subway Sub" sandwich instead since I'm a diabetic!
Don't sweat it Jay we will do just fine!:funny:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:funny: i KNEW i'd get the "work for a living response" :D

spekaing of "sir" anyone seen BASIC with john travolta, and samuel jackson? EXCELLANT movie. i rented it tuesday night and watched it twice in a row it was so good!

ok, so how about diet coke and subway... but me, i'm bringin new faygo Diet Key Lime Pie soda for me :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Jay! Check out my "Diabetes Update" thread in Margaritville! That's why I changed to a subway! :D

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
I'm here... barely. Whew. One more day... It's been a long week so far. I'm not really rushing around to save lives, either... mostly just trying to prolong them. Or when they get to the point where we can't prolong them, just make it confortable.

Anyway... I'm tired. Looks to be another early night for lil me.

Doug, I hope you're healing!
Danielle

1 - 20 of 28 Posts