The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning to everybody!

Well this is the start of my 4 day holiday and going to make a trip to the LFS this morning to check on a pair of Clarki clownfish and a clam!:)

When I turned on my computer this morning I had a Trojan Horse virus flashed in red from Norton AntiVirus and quarantined it! Scanning my system now!

Everyone have a nice Friday!:dance:

·
Super Moderator
27,667 Posts
Good Mawnin' Johnny and Hooked and all the rest of TRT Land!

C'mon guys....let's get the ice cubes and pincers out to wake up everyone! We haven't done that brigade in a while ;)

RAIN rain and more rain here!!! Rivers are swollen and roads are crumbling into pot holes :(

Soo...we're back to the internal sunshine:) Gotta make it a good day one way or t'other.

Love and hugs to everyone!:dance: :dance:

·
Super Moderator
22,401 Posts
Mornin' All!:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
well i'm off to the school to ride the bus with the kiddies to the zoo! i'll be back this afternoon with plenty of pics :)

have a great day everyone

·
Super Moderator
27,667 Posts
This AM wake up definately need some jazz today!

(cath runnin' around the place with pincers in gear.......)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Time to make the tank stand (note, use your early 80's late 70's Dunkin Donut Man voice here.!)

Yup, off to the garage.

Then this afternoon I have to take my boy for his 6 month check up, and he has to get shots. Then this evening its a going away party for guy who has worked for me for 4 years. Tomorrow I have to take my Camera to a shop that is 40 miles away, then take the wife out to dinner for our 2 year anniversary. Sunday it will be back to work again!

Dave

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
TGIF!

Morning everyone!

What a glorious morning here; on its way to 85 :cool:

Jay-stay on this side of the railings at the zoo and don't wander off! :D

Last day of the week for us M-F'ers...Enjoy!

Alice

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Well, it's late, but I'm up. I didn't intend to sleep that late, but I was paged to the hospital last night. For once, the system worked, and I love it when that happens. (As in, it doesn't happen often.) After some finessing, I managed to get the police on site to take a report, and then they went and arrested the guy! (For those of you who don't know, I'm a crisis domestic violence advocate.)

In any case, it was a much later night than usual. (And of course, I had to get up and let the puppy out a couple of times too.)

Anyway, it doesn't matter that it's Friday to me, except for that it's one day closer to my boards. Groan.

Have a great one everyone!
Danielle

·
Super Moderator
27,667 Posts
Good Mawnin' Johnny and Hooked and all the rest of TRT Land!

C'mon guys....let's get the ice cubes and pincers out to wake up everyone! We haven't done that brigade in a while ;)

RAIN rain and more rain here!!! Rivers are swollen and roads are crumbling into pot holes :(

Soo...we're back to the internal sunshine:) Gotta make it a good day one way or t'other.

Love and hugs to everyone!:dance: :dance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts