The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just figured since no one else started the thread I would. Its 1 in the morning and I am pretty well smashed but have to say that this forum is one of the best forums I have ever joined. Yall are great and tuesday sucks cause I gotta go to work fo 12 hours today.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin mornin.

off to work. see ya when i get back :D

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
EWWWw you guys are NO fun on Tuesday mornings. Sooo...I'll get the fun greatings going. hehehe

NO ice cubes or pincers today. Pity on those that have horrible ourse like Seamonkey and Jay. At least for today anyway. We don't wanna let them get slack.

Good Mawnin' TRT!! Let's get Tuesday rollin' friends.

Lots of love and hugs and peace for everyone.

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
Mornin All! believe it or not, i got the whole property mowed yesterday, (10 acres), well sorta , still got to mow where i could not reach with the tractor, and weed whack, still a day worth of work to do ,,might pass on the whacking , shoulders are a bit sunburned from yesterday,,,darn:rolleyes: ;)
kennel cleaning and big dog baths today too,then i start midnites tonite,,:dance:
gotta work on this pot o coffee , b4 i get started,,,
everyone have a GREAT DAY!

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
Dad said:

supposed to be a great day in central Ind...only rain in sight is headed Jeff's way..(good thing you got the mowing done):cool:
bob
Ya mean i shoulda put off mowing til today? DANG!:( :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Well Gooooooood Morning TRT! Talk about your conflicts and struggles as the little angel and little devil danced on my shoulder this morning with the devil telling me to go back to bed and the angel telling me to be responsible and get into work. I feel like the living dead this morning. Need coffee.........ugh. Hope everyone has a great morning and good day.

Earl

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! Just trying to finish up a long to-do list today. Yesterday, I managed to get all the linens for the new guestroom, and today it's off to the fabric store for some sheers to do up the canopy right. (Yes, it's a canopy bed, but it's not girly - it's iron. Promise. :funny: ) The whole room is cream and black with gold accents, and it has to be done soon...

Anyway, yep, just me and the puppies. Sasha managed to get herself a bath the other night because she doesn't look where she's going... she walked right under Nik as he hiked his leg. Eew.

I think the coffee's ready now...

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
poor sasha :eek:

i had great plans to do my summer head shaving today, and sleep out in the yeard this afternoon on my new hammock, and get a good tan on my skull..

mother nature changed all that for me :rolleyes:

looks liek i'm couped up in the house yet another day!

havea great day everyone, time for a nap now!!

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
well , a update on my day so far, washed/waxed the truck,,dogs out,,,weeded the gravel driveway,,,all 100 yds of it,,,:rolleyes:
waiting for my pain and muscle relaxers to kick in , then probably gonna go mow the grass between the blueberries bushes,all 640 of 'em,,,then if i'm still up to it, push mow/weedeater,,,,
then the big dog kennel cleaning, and baths fer the monsters,,
between working on my pre-Keys tan, and every once inna while sticking my head over the reef tank, and takin a whiff , to get my minds eye in da Keys(it DOES smell like da Keys,good thang i hope)
i anyone cares,,,,Alice, you too!;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Just woke up 13.5 hours at work last night and it looks like another 13.5 tonight........I hate back to school time (I know what you are thinking....but you know how you all complain that stores start getting thier "next holiday" stuff out too early sometimes months before the even (like christmas) well, June/July is the time of the year when Distribution Centers start recieving in and sending out back to school stuff......(I know you are wondering mid september is the start of the christmas push for us.....two weeks before that is halloween candy!

So all work and no play right? Wrong my wife wants to buy a condo at the Lake of the Ozarks in the next two years so I am very excited that SHE is now the one pushing for a vacation home......however, I got a really bad feeling this is going to eat up alot of my reefing budget....

Well, gonna clean house and get ready for work.
Dave

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm on my way..........to pick up...........FRESHLY DRILLED TANKS!!!!!!

and they DIDN'T break

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Glad to hear your tanks are OK Jay!! Pics coming right? ;)

Well another 10hrs of work at the mill and quite tired! We ran 9' Doug fir and Fir and Larch and 10' Doug fir and Fir and Larch 2x4's all day today!

Two more days to go! Been thinking about working Friday 8hr OT but tomorrow will have to be a good day for me to even consider it! One of my great friends and co-worker lost his mom yesterday and she was 91!! Really a neat lady as I have met her a couple of times! She lives in Minnesota so my friend left at lunch today and will be heading to the funeral!:(

Well just had supper and drinking a cold diet Coke and soon will be dropping the head as the old tired bones catch up to me!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts