The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uh oh...we've go sleepy heads today ;)

good mawnin' TRT!!!! ..... cath gettin' out the tiny cold marbles that someone suggested....;)

It's Wednesdayyyyyyyy...and it's time to get uuuuuuuuppp!!!

here I come, ready or noooot...

Danielle...where are ya? Jeff? Jay? Earl? Johnny??

Bob?

Ah well, guess I better get my butt in gear.

Lots of love and hugs and Peace to everyone.

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*runs up...HUGS Cath*

Morning everyone! I don't want to go to work today...esp after working 12.5 hours yesterday. Oh well...Keep this up, and I should have some hefty overtime...hmm.... I guess I will be able to afford that nano. ;)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin.. i'm off to another job interview.. roofin' job :D

bbl

jay

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
I'm up! I'm up! :p :p

I was up at 4:30 a.m. and had an early morning meeting with the architects that will be building the new Children's Medical Center. Got another meeting with them at the end of the day.....

Gotta run and pull together the data they've requested......don't they understand that I have other priorities? Like posting here or going home to stare at my tank?? :D :D

J.

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Morning yall. I guess I wanted to peek in and say Hi. I am having to relocate my 40 gal denizens into a 75 gal since it has sprung a leak. Not a good thing.

Ray

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning TRT! It's going to be a hot one with temps supposed to hit 95. It is supposed to storm this afternoon which will only add to the humidity. Have a great day and stay cool!

Andrew:)

·
Super Moderator
27,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ugghh, Andy. Sounds like here. 90's and possible showers. Ahhh..welcome to the muggy South.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
well the roofin interview went ok.. they'll get back to me in the next day or so.

on the upside, as soon as i left the interview, my aunt called. her boss wants to meet with me. he needs a new office manager :D she sells commercial resturant equipment, and apparantly the woman running the office now, wants to do everything BUT her job :funny: so he wants to fire her, but can't without getting a replacement. someone who can answer phones, likes to talk with clients (oh, i can definitly do that :D), and knows computers (i think its safe to say i know pc's, at least my degree says so lol)

so i think i'm gonna meet him tongiht, and according to my aunt, she thinks he may hire me on the spot once he meets me, but it would appear she also talked about me as if i were a god, she told him i know EVERYTHING about computers, and i am a veritable genius, who knows what else she said :funny:

anyway, until then, it's back out to the garage to get some more done on steve's canopy.

havea great day everyone.. and for those of you that have not yet been here.... WAKE UP!!!!

jay

·
Registered
662 Posts
OkAY, OKAY, OKAY....not so loud......
I had a long day like Jeremy and we'll do it again today, cept this time its at night...I have figured out that the only people without really wacky schedules are the first one in in the morning and the last one out at night...the other schedules are killers....

have been having serious storms the last three days...all rivers and creeks are way outta their banks....Flood watches and warnings cover central and south Indiana....weather is to continue today....and Drew wants to go to the county fair.....hmmm!

hope everyone has a great day...

bob

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning! Good Morning! We talk the whole night through.
Good Morning! Good Morning to you. - Singing in the Rain

Well Good Morning Campers hope everyone is faring well this morning. I have had a very busy morning and I can't wait for the weekend. :) Thank you for the Hug Cath here is one back at ya (((HUG))).

Jay good luck with the job interview. Make sure you talk in a deep baratone voice to really emphasize the god-like quality that you imbue. ;)

"I AM JAY MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THAT IS COMPUTER, HEAR ME SPEAK" deafing thunder clap afterwords that will cinch the deal. ;) :funny: :D

Well I am off to lunch. Chow. ;) :rolleyes:

Earl

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Heh. I was long gone before the thread started. I thought about popping in and starting it, but I was running behind as it was. Long day, but I actually got to do some things today. :) And now, I have a puppy barking at me. Probably for no reason in particular, but she has waaay too much energy and needs to be run around the yard. :)

Danielle

·
Super Moderator
22,401 Posts
Mornin, afternoon, evening!
been busy here, with all the stuff on the lightning strike to da house and all.working midnites, so i'm all about during the day,
elect. in the house is fixed, along with the phone box, next is the tv antenna and rotor,,,,next weds, been a bad time for storms around here,,,,
then it's getting the electronics replaced,,,tv, stereo, garage door opener,tv rotor, UV for the 180:D ;) ,vhs player etc.
got my pre-Keys vacation haircut today, went to my sisiters and borrowed a bunch of DVD's to watch til the TV's fixed/replaced, checked out their new, under construction, home,,,,nice mini -mansion!(they don't have a reef tank LOL)
will be lurking out here tonite , at work,behave!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Well I'm a little late for posting on the "Good Morning Thread"! I feel really tired as we had to clean up at work for 5 hours since there was no lumber to process! Don't know if we will work a full shift tomorrow or not! If we do, night shift will not work for the second night in a row! Rumor has it they are going to cut a shift in the sawmill and a shift in the planer where I work. No fear with me as my seniority will keep me safe! Hope everyone had a great day!:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Thanks casey! A friend of my wife in one of her craft rooms made it for me! I thought it was pretty cool!:)

·
Administrator
47,619 Posts
Dad said:
OkAY, OKAY, OKAY....not so loud......
I had a long day like Jeremy and we'll do it again today, cept this time its at night...I have figured out that the only people without really wacky schedules are the first one in in the morning and the last one out at night...the other schedules are killers....

bob
OK I know about wierd shifts, how do you xplain my wierd hours when I worked 9-5 ;)

Hey JAy roofing in the summer or office worker :)
By the way I was reading newspaper recently and happened to catch this critic wannabe bagging on Bruce Willis in "Tears"I forget the exact words he used but it was something to the effect of stiff, uncompromising, yada, yada, yada. yo critique, read the mans Job Description, criminy ;)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i hate mornic movie critics :D

roofing or office.. hard toss up :funny:

good news is... i got the job :D the office job that is... i am the new office manager :D start friday. not hte greatest pay, but it's 10 an hour 40h a week. not too bad for a convicted felon covered in tattoos with a shaved head :D

·
Super Moderator
27,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats, Jay! hehehe I bet you will be a good bouncer, if the need arises....

Doug- Movie critics! Bah!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Congrats from me too Jay!

Cath, put those marbles down, I've been up since at least 11 am eastern...

;^}

·
Super Moderator
27,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
otay, Buckwheat. I better go to bed soon. :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts