The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...now I'm serious about the ice cubes and pincers ;)

I can't believe that some of the folks west of me haven't beat me to the revele call.

Let's get a move on folks and get this week rollin' along :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lots of love and hugs to everyone in TRT Land.

·
Super Moderator
22,402 Posts
Mornin', Mornin' ,Mornin'! I'm up , put em away fer me Cath!
gonna be a warm one here again here,
things are looking better for my 180 FO, (inhabs SICK, hope my wife learned a valuable lesson 'bout leaving the windows open at night, and letting the house temp go to 55degs!:eek: )
the fish that are sick, are still holding on ,AND looking better!:dance: :dance: copper, garlic, water changes, and a lot o' prayin' seem to be doing the trick!not outa the woods yet,but looking better!
ya ,i need a heater i da tank, kinda tough with a acrl. sump,and not enuf room fer a normal size heater,,,and to replace the UV i removed a yr ago , due it going DOA,,,:(
tank survived a week with no power fer a week 4-5 winters ago,,,only to succumb to my wife's "power surges"(hot flashes);)
hopefully, this will turn out to be a story of "healthy fish recover from disease better"
sorry for the long post Alice, ;)
everyone have a great day!:)
(say a fishy prayer for me and mine)
thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,402 Posts
MontanaRocknReefer said:

Well I hope everyone has a great day and tomorrow is-----------
aHEM Johnny,,,no comments on your age, but today is the 2ND of July!
congrats on the b-day anywho!:beer: :dance: :beer: :dance:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone! *wants desperately to crawl back in to his nice warm cozy bed* :) zzzzzzz

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Mornin everyone. It's only supposed to get to 77 degrees today. I read in an article that Atlanta has not reached 90 degrees yet this year. So much for global warming.

Everyone have a great day.:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hi All! Did ya noticed I deleted my post Jeff? I can blame my wife for this one as she said "It's your birthday tomorrow!!". Alrighty then I have one more day to feel young!!:D

Good Morning Everyone!

Got to put a frag package together and send it out to Mnreefman who is having Christmas in July(isn't there a movie titled that) this morning! Would like to be at his house when all the people's frags come in that are sending to him!;)

I hope everyone has a beautiful day!:D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good morning trt

working days this week...whew, the change is tuff...

Johnny, happy birthday...I am expecting my package from mnfeefman today...UPS tracking says it is in INDY already so it should get to me today....Have southdown sand coming in from Louisville tonight....should have the new tank up and running by Sat...really looking forward to getting some actinic lighting back on the corals...man what a difference...

everyone have a great day...

bob

·
Registered
986 Posts
Ooooh....I think I'm a lil late.
Hi guys! I hadn't post in the Good Morning thread for awhile.
I've been behind a giant mountain of paper since my boss went on vacation. I'm doing his work and some other fella's that was recently transfered. That's a lot of work, let me tell you !!!

Anyway, You all have a great day!!!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning everyone. I am ready for the end of this day as it begins the start of my 4 day weekend. Hope everyone on TRT has a safe, relaxing, and fun Fourth of July weekend. There are some really cool movies coming out this weekend so I will probably catch a few.

Earl

·
Reefer Man
577 Posts
good morning every one. long time no talky. i hope this morn finds everyone in a quite lovely mood.

cant wait to see the fire works with the fam damly. should be a good one

<BGSOUND SRC="http://contexas.com/pats/America.mid" LOOP=1>

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Eaglelox your pic brought a big smile to my face!!:D

Jeff(Junkzoo) I'm with Shirley, I did not know you had fish in your 180! More info please!;)

·
Super Moderator
22,402 Posts
hold on now you all!~ the 180 is the FO , i've had for 15+ yrs!
it's the 200 that's not up n running,,,(i know, i know) yet.
think the fish are doing a turnaround,,,,at least i'm not on Death watch anymore,,,they are looking better today,,,:D
the 200 , will replace the 75,,,,in time,,,i know, i know;)

·
Super Moderator
22,402 Posts
LOL on the xtra day Johnny!

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Good Morning all!!

wet, real wet, really really wet here. by the time i left for work we already had 3/4 inch of rain. it is still coming down. Ok Bill we have had enough rain now.:(

freinds coming in tonight for the holiday weekend. should be fun.

55 is not a happy temp for reef fish.:( it seems 60 is the magic temp. above that it is not that big of a deal, but below it only the tough cookies will survive.:( hope they come out ok.

G~

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Another gorgeous day here in the PNW; perfect weather actually, with highs staying just under 80 and little to no humidity. :)

I'm running about two days behind here on moving, but I can only squeeze out one extra day so I'm going to have to start calling in favors to get this work done. I want to get the place partially painted and completely clean before we move. Even though I've rented this house through the company for which I work for 8 years and it was in sad shape when we moved in, my new boss will find every little iota she can for which to charge us. She has her own maintenance crew you see, and she makes about $15 on hour on all the work they do. I have tons of notes on the condition of the house when we moved in, but no pics. Didn't think I'd need them working for the company but then it was bought out.... Just goes to show, you never know so all you renters out there, take heed and take pics...with the date stamp and preferably with the rental agent in at least one of the pics.

Jeff, tell your wife she needs to knit little sweaters for your fish ;) Hope they all recover!

Alice

·
Super Moderator
22,402 Posts
Alice said:

Jeff, tell your wife she needs to knit little sweaters for your fish ;) Hope they all recover!
Alice
Tanks,,,errr Thanks Alice,,,not sure i wanna fit either the Volitan OR the eels for a sweater! LOL
plus what color goes with a H. Tusk?:D

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Orange, of course! The eels would be easy...a tube sock, LOL. But maybe just a scarf for the lion ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,402 Posts
Alice said:
Orange, of course! The eels would be easy...a tube sock, LOL. But maybe just a scarf for the lion ;)
You DA Best Alice!:funny: :funny: :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Alice, that's a word to the wise. . . always, alway, ALWAYS take pics of any place you are renting-- take them when you move in and another set when you move out. . . I remember having to replace the carpet of a rental for a spill that happened AFTER I moved out. . . seems one of the maintence guys spilled a tub of glue (or something) on the carpet. ANYWAY, long story short I lost because I had no pics taken right after all my stuff was moved out. . .

Remember class. . . ALWAYS take before and after pics. . . no matter who you're renting from ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts