The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whew! Soooooooo glad that *onday is over.

So let's get Tuesday rolling :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lots of love and hugs and Peace to everyone. And be grateful for what Bob Hope did for our Troops.

Day two of my vacation and house upheaval for rennovation. My sister says it has to get worse before it gets better, but...shees :eek: My den----->

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Mornin everyone.

Cath that pic looks like my son's room. While the Mac is unplugged why don't you swap it out for a real puter.:funny:

My vacation starts today.:) We're leaving tomorrow for the Gulf coast.:)

Everyone have a great day.

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone! Cath, you know what your pic reminds me of? One of those "Can you find in this picture" games that I use to play in the Sunday papers when I was kid.

Who here can find a box of crayola markers?
Who here can find the tin of butter cookies?
Who here can find... heh heh

And um..Cath..what in the HECK is that thing on the floor to the right of the box labeled Gift Wrap?

Rick O - now when you say swap the computer out for a real computer..you mean a G5 don't ya. :) Yeah, I knew you did. :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
good morning everyone....
of course it'll be a beautiful day in central In..I go to work in an hour....yesterday, it rained all day..I was off..

Rick have a great vacation...

Cath, my daughter was supposed to be in Fla last week...looks like she stopped in S,C.....Your sister is right...about three days of looking for things and it'll look much better...uh different....:D

everyone have a great day...

bob

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
What is wrong with the picture? Hmm....I am guessing not too many people have teenaged kids.

Ray

·
Administrator
47,660 Posts
Good Morning, is it really Tuesday? Wow they all blur together. I get to go on my first road trip since my accident this weekend hopefully I wont drag the 100+ weather with me to Washington ;)
More meds then back to sleep for a bit.

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Are you sure it's Tuesday?

With the way my morning went, I swear it's still *onday....

First off, I forgot to set my alarm, so we were already running late. Then, I locked the keys in the apartment. So.....over 30 minutes later and half the skin off my index finger, I managed to break in with the old super saver card from the grocery store. I was almost an hour late for work (thank god I'm the boss)....

It can only get better right?

BTW--Cath......that looks a lot like my college dorm room back in the day......

Have a good one everybody!

Jodi

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Hey cath I think most of us have a room like that!;)

Well I am home for the second day in a row! Went to the surgeon yesterday and today I feel terrible! Don't know if it's the flu or bad cold but got up only to call in sick and went right back to bed and now it's 7:41 and may go to the "Now Care" clinic to get checked out! Sick is not good!:(

well everyone enjoy their Tuesday!:)

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Heck that looks like any room in my house on a "good" day :D My kids' rooms have been clean for 2 weeks but that's only because they are out of town :funny:

Waiting for the FedEx man then I have a bazillion errands to run...

Been waiting for Fed Ex since 8:00 as my package is scheduled to arrive between 8 and 10:30 (translation: he'll show up at 2:30.)

Jenn

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHAHA! I feel duty bound to address several issues here ;)

1. Rick- that's the puter that flat lined last September. My working and very fine iMac is in another nook in the roomthankyouverymuch :D

2. Jeremy- that's pottery that my brother Greg made while he was majoring in art.

3. Oh, ya. Rick meant a G5! They sing :banana:

4. Ray- nope, no teenaged kids here. It's all mine :eek: Too bad I can't blame it on a passle of kids, Bob.

5. Doug- I'll call and warn Alice and Mike that you're heading nawth and to get a huge load of ice in preparation.

6. Jodi- You're not supposed to let *onday leak over into *uesday.

7. Johnny- didn't I tell you to take care of yourself 100%? We luv ya, man.

8. Jenn- I hope by now, Fed Ex has arrived. A bazillion is a lot of errands.

anyone posting after this is on their own.

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
11:09 and no Fed Ex. I think the sender tore somebody a new orifice.... ;)

I need to be out of here by noon or that bazillion errands won't get done...

Jenn

G

·
good morning.....cath how did you get a pick of my bed room??????
its hot again today.....blech.....hope everyones day is well

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Morning everyone...Sorry I don't post everyday to the GM thread, sometimes its just too busy at work to get to it...LOL, they just don't seem to understand how important my TRT time is..

hey Clint, what is that pic of your of? I've been trying to figure it out for like a week now and all it looks like to me is well....fuzz. :funny:

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ray1214 said:
What the heck is BRW?

Ray
We luv ya, Ray, but you can't be a member ;)

BRW is Bizzare Reefer Wimmin :lol:

Clint's avatar looks like some kind of jigsaw puzzle

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Clint just likes to amuse people so don't ask what it is!:D

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
OIC.. K. I I will tell Lisa......Is the J crowd something weird too? I am a vet.

Ray

1 - 20 of 26 Posts