The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin Trters

Mornin guys and gals Im off work today and tomorrow Yahoo 4 day weekend gotta loveit:dance: Going down today to get some goodies on my new truck:D Everyone have a great day:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
GOOOOOOD MAWWWNIN' TRT

shhhhhhh, cath good mawnin' TRT

I didn't see any start this AM, but it could be that Johnny, Jay, and Jeff.. are around the corner typing up their own. :p

Whew! This marks a week since my AC has been out here. They've been trying to fix it so that I don't have to pay for a whole new system, but sadly, I don't think that's gonna work :( I really think that the main problem is the heating part of the system which I think came into the world when the house was built in the mid 60's :eek: Sooooo...my home improvement plans may take a turn .... I can just see $$$$ in front of my eyes. Ah well, it could be worse...

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
I knew it, Casey! Wish I had some of that coffee and some of Jay's flapjacks... OK...one of you mods combine our two threads :D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Good Morning Gang

Hope ya all have a good day

I have to work but today is fish day so it aint all bad I guess

Jeff

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
well, it IS noon already

Morning folks,

Had a great trip to Atlanta to see Jenn's shop and practice parking on I-285 (4:15 PM, 8 lanes each direction, plenty of parking... :angry: ) so we didn't get home till about 9PM, pix this afternoon, but I p/u the most awesome royal blue zooanthids (amongst other things :D ) and as always had a great visit with Jenn.

I think I need to leave the day before and plan on getting back the dy after the Atlanta Road trips!

G

·
woulda posted earlier...but i went golfong then i got back and fell alseap on the couch....but good day to alll hope all is well

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
ahhh golf!!

me and my cousin are planning to try and get in 18 holes on saturday, should mother nature approve :)

then my step brother is having his bachelor party here at my house saturday night.. complete with uh, emm, entertainment :D

long day at work today . well, long day the whole week. thank god i get half the day off tommorrow! i could take the whole day off if i wanted, but i jsut can't bear the thought of leaving the place alone all day :rolleyes: i've taken it as my own .. the boss loves me :)

G

·
your just a suck up...i woulda said thank you for the day off tommarow and btw i think ill take a half day today.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.