The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wups! that's entirely toooo bright for today. Looks kinda bleary eyed out there in TRT land ;)

Jay...you up to doin' the ice cube or pincer movement this AM?? hehehe

Everyone have a great day...wulll..at least try:rolleyes:

Love and hugs all around

·
Registered
288 Posts
Good Mornin' Cath, and All

Up and moving early today. Had to make the 7:00 meeting at the mill this morning. (ouch)

Sorry I missed the frag fest this weekend Cath and Tom. Oh well, maybe next time. It looks like ya'll had fun.

Daryl

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
woohoo i'm here, i placed my pincers in the freezer all night, so i dont have to worry about melting ice cubes!!

up and at'em!!!!

got my stand painted last night with GOOD paint. might hafta do a second caot today, we'll see what it looks like in the light this morning!

have a great day everyone!

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
good news/bad news...

good news: I've written the schedule for the next 4 weeks for the staff, I'll get to see Jenn on Friday, and my headache is finally gone.

Bad news: #onday...

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
lol :funny: :funny:

oh btw: i've got homemade waffles with homemade grape syrup for anyone that wants to stop by for breakfast :)

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! It's a rainy day here, and the hyper puppy can't go out (or she'll get totally soaked.) Looks like it will be a long day...

Danielle

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning everyone. I had my Cinnamon Toast Crunch Breakfast Bar and I rip roaring to go. The frags in my tank from the frag swap are acclimating nicely to their new digs and I am excited to see the leather that Cath brought and we diced up it doing great with polyps extending. Hope everyone has a great day.

Earl

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone...like Danielle said, it be raining here...I love it. :) Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Hey Tom - you'd better return my TOWEL on Friday -- best to put it in the car NOW so you won't forget!

(Tom "borrowed" a towel last time he stopped by the store, last autumn, and he "wore" it home on his shoulder....)

I've got a lone blue towel with white piping that's missing its mate :D That was one of my "good" towels too - I was out of ratty ones that day.

I've got 3 or so maintenances to do today. I prepped my kit last night, so I just have to swing by the shop and load 'em up, and head 'em out.

Off to clean the fish poop......

Jenn

·
Super Moderator
22,419 Posts
Mornin All!
done wit the week of midnites,,,loooong weekend now!:dance:
off til thurs,,,
going to see "Nemo" today, b4 school lets out fer the kiddies for the summer,,so us big kids can check it out.
BIG HAPPY NEWS!!!!!:D
was planning on going to the Keys on vacation in Aug/Sept.
Saw a fellow diving buddy of mine last nite,,he teased me about not diving lately,,i said, let's go! got vacation at the end of Aug,,,
he said you go ,i'll drive,,,,in his 40 foot Prevost MOTOR HOME/BUS!
i asked , then we'll rent a car down there , right? ,,duh! we pull his new Jeep Liberty down too!:dance:
Jerel,,,Pm's comin your way!:D
this is looking good !
with the $$saved on lodging,airfare cost,,,looks like i can get my new Digital camera AND a UW housing(anyone know a good source for Oly housings?)
now i gotta take in my regs and tanks in for hydro testing/cert.
sorry for the long morning post, but this is a good one fer me , concidering it's a *onday!(take a aspirin, Alice;) )

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good morning... Finally got all that nasty real work out of the way for a few minutes so I could come here for the important stuff.

I hoping to get sand and water flowing in my new little predator tank today, so that should make this day fly by. I got my new homemade stand for it stained last night.

Have a great one!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thefatman said:
lol :funny: :funny:

oh btw: i've got homemade waffles with homemade grape syrup for anyone that wants to stop by for breakfast :)
Now you tell us! :rolleyes:

Go for it, imstriker! We wanna see pix as soon as you can get em out ;)

Jeff! I'm plumb wore out with you post and I even had breakfast and latte ;) Luv ya, Jeff :D

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Ugh...*onday

Kinda grey today but is supposed to warm up later in the week with highs reaching 90. Having good weather for the Rose Festival is largely unheard of in these parts; usually the dreaded "Rose Festival Low (pressure system)" moves in right on cue ;)

Jeff, your vacation sounds awesome :)

Congrats to Trevor, Shirley!

Here's to a quick and painless day.

Alice

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Eesh..... is it *onday already?? Where did the weekend go?

Woke up this morning to find that both of my BTA's have moved their little butts to new locations... One fit himself into a nice little crevice in a rock and the other decided to plant himself on a piece of LR rubble... **scratching head** I don't understand that move... Maybe he's telling me he wants a total relocation and he'll make it easy by mounting himself like a frag...

The darn condy still hasn't left his little spot on the bottom of the rock... The mushroom is on the top, so it kind of makes it hard to situate the rock where I can view the both of them...

The movie ended up being a good one... I think it was called Bad Company... The CIA one with Chris Rock... It was entertaining to say the least...

Other than that, just wishing it was Friday....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good Morning TRT!

Geoff and I made it back safely from Austin TX last night. The wedding was beautiful *sigh*. The happy couple is headed to Costa Rica on Tueday for the honeymoon.

We really missed the frag party. :( I hope everyone that did go had a wonderful time.

Have a good week!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
bad company was a great movie!

Anthony Hopkins and Chris Rock.... now there's a combo you dont see every day :funny:

·
Super Moderator
27,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anthony Hopkins!!! Wowwww!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts