The Reef Tank banner

Good Mawnin' on Wednesday!

591 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  MontanaRocknReefer 
#1 ·
Good Mawnin TRT!!!

Wheee I'm running late this AM. I looked at Tom's thread to me and the J crowd, and realized I really do need a cup o' latte to get the cob webs out first. :funny:

Everyone have a great day. No cubes or pincers this AM.

Lots of love and hugs and Peace for you and you and you :)

#2 ·
mornin mornin.

well no clue what i have planned today. but i do know that i need to setup my tetn, asia's tent, my screen room, tables, and chairs. so i can make sure everything has all the needed ropes, stakes, poles, etc.. before i show up at the campground with missing stuff :eek:

other than that, no clue. well, i do need to pick up a few new elbows to fix my cls plumbing, since it was too big to fit in the tank :mad:

have a great day everyone!!!!

#6 ·
Mornin All! first midnite down, 4 to go!
loading up the truck , and gonna head out to the "back 40", and trim some trees back at the fence line ,,,overhanging , and getting in my way when mowing,,and starting to shade the closest row of blueberries,,trees ain't mine,,,but iff'en they hang over the fence,,,,outa here!
still on yardwork detail,,,only thing is when i get it all done ,,,darn stuff's gonna grow yup again,,,,
everyone have a great day!:)

#7 ·
Good Mornin Everyone...
today is my weekend, so maybe I'll go back to bed...have a sizeable "honey-do list" to work on...gonna be a beee u tiful day here so maybe I'll work outside and enjoy that...maybe I'll ???...waste away with a margarita...I have some extra sand...warm it in the microwave, put my feet in it with a bottomless drink in my hand...I think I have a plan....

Jeff are you coming down for the Buffett show next week??

everyone have a great day....
bob

#8 ·
Good morning! It's already 80 outside, so I need to go get planting, if I want these hostas in today! I'm landscaping around the pond, which is full and filtered now. :) I'm still reading to try to find out if I have to wait for a cycle, or if I should just go put some plants in it. Either way, it's on the to-do list. :)

Dad, don't feel bad - Andy has a long honey-do list today too. :p

Oh, and we're closing on our mortgage this afternoon. We've joined the tide of homeowners who are refinancing. With rates like these, though, we're actually going down to a 15 year, rather than a 30 - and our payments are only going up by a hundred a month. Hooray for that!

Anyway, have a great day - I've gotta get planting!
Danielle

#10 ·
Dad said:

Jeff are you coming down for the Buffett show next week??
bob
Bob, i WISH! saw him the last two years up north of me at the Tweeter Center,,,,
still got Radio Margaritaville tho,,,,,:D :dance: :dance:

#11 ·
Just got off work a wee bit ago and it is warm here! It was 90 degrees at around 3PM according to the radio at work!

One more day to go and then three off! One more week and then a week of vacation which will include my birthday!!:eek:

Hope everyone had a nice day!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.