The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey: Hi gang!
Have a great friday and a great weekend!!! Just lurking about, but figured I'm pop in and say hey since I'm up, but almost done for another night (12 hour nights, blah!).
see ya! :D

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Good Morning everyone! Hope the rain is gone planning a weekend fishing trip.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Jessica, Jena, Jason, and Everyone!

The rest of the week is supposed to be nice.....what? It's Friday? Ugh!! :)

I have to do a service change today and Diana is going to be my apprentice, so we get to spend the whole day together.
Have a GREAT Friday Everyone!!:fish:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Jessica, Jena, Jason, Butch, & All! :)

Very mild temp this morning around 60-ish with high in the low to mid 80s.

Really nice weather for the whole weekend ahead. Perfect weather for going to the mountains, which is exactly what I'm planning to do! I've got the day off so am going to take Fishgirl and my grandaughter, meet up with some friends, and go to Cades Cove for some wildlife, horseback riding, and maybe even some tubing on the river later. An ambitious plan for this OFR but that's what we're going to try! :dance:

Butch, first Andrew, now Di? When you get them fully trained, you can just send them out and you can stay home and relax by the pool! :D

Colors just come in waves in the early morning hours in the mountains:

Have a Fantastic Friday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
:wavey: Morning, Tim!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
TGIF!!! Good morningAll! Well I mite be off for a couple days(my computer crashed last night!)So this should be fun to fix.Have A Great Day All!And the Coffee's on!

·
Registered
73 Posts
TGIF ! triple doubles this week and a holiday wheew ... **** i am tired

·
Super Moderator
27,090 Posts
Good mawnin', Jessica, Jena, Jason, Butch, Dick, Tim, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George! Bummer on puter woes. Hope you can get that fixed soon.

Jessica! It's great to see you start the AM thread. No coffee for you yet.. go get some rest. Someone will have some waiting for you when you wake up.

Jena- good luck on that fishing trip :D

Nitee nite, Jason.

Butch! I'm with Dick on that work plan. Good to get the rest of the family trained so you can mess around with your tank.

Hey, Dick- I was showing off your pictures at work this week, and my boss asked if you ever get sunset photos at Cades cove. Either way, we are all the winners. Enjoy your day off :dance:

Another busy day at the library yesterday. Nice part of the day was that Tom came by to visit for a few :cool:

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, George, Kelli, Tim, & Cath! :)

cath said:
Hey, Dick- I was showing off your pictures at work this week, and my boss asked if you ever get sunset photos at Cades cove. Either way, we are all the winners.
Thank you, Cath! If they would move sunset to the early morning, I'd get some sunset shots in the Cove! :funny: I'd love to get some sunset shots up there but almost always go in the mornings, especially in the Summer when the traffic gets so heavy later in the day. I'll make an effort to get up there some evening for that.

Got to get going, now.

See ya later!

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Mornin' Jessica, Jena, Jason, Butch, Dick, Tim, George, Kelli, Cath, Chad, and the rest of the class!!

Ahhh...it's the WEEKEND, baby!!

Jess, nice to hear from you! Been wonderin' where you've been! hahaha

well...I'm hours away from a nice, long 6 hour drive up near Erie to drop Kayla off at her Dad's. Then another hour back down to Pittsburgh for a Dart Tournament!!! After all that driving, hope I'm still in shape to toss some spears! hehehe

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!

Let's get this pah-TAY started!!!

l8r, g8rs

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Nice picture Dick!!!!

Good luck on your tournament Skeety. :thumbup:

Got a half day putting modules in boxes and I hope the QC department is in a hurry to get out of there as well then the weekend.

Not much planned this weekend but behaving myself and fixing my spray bar and getting everything ready for critters and fish again after three months of cooking. Might go bowling again at our little six lane alley where you keep score on paper and catch some rays. :cool:

Have a great Friday and start to the weekend ;)

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning Jessica, Jena, Jason, Butch, Dick, Tim, George, Kelli, Cath, Platy, Vince, George, Tim, Skeety and all of TRT -- happy Friday, YIPPEE, it's here and I don't have to work this weekend for a change -- in IT, that's like a doggoned vacation - -

Every one have a great day!

HHC

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Phishnoob said:
Not much planned this weekend but behaving myself and fixing my spray bar and getting everything ready for critters and fish again after three months of cooking.
Good luck with THAT! hahaha

(ah...uhm...I meant with the tank, not at ALL with the behaving yourself part. Nope..definitely didn't mean any sarcasm on THAT part! ;) )

1 - 20 of 25 Posts