The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey cath very beautiful soft corals you have in your tank! I love the color of your candycane/trumpet coral! Maybe your tomato clown or is it a cinnamon clown can hook up with mine and we will have a soap opera going!!;)

·
Administrator
48,732 Posts
Very Nice, I recall you had the maxi-jet upgrade for the Bak Pak skimmer :) Is it working better?
Too bad we cant get Galleon to create a super nudi that loves surf and turf(aptasia and hair algae), something Toro red or John Deer green, oh and might as well make it really hardy and not mind current or shipping :)
Oops sorry to hijack the thread, its the meds making me babble :D

·
Super Moderator
28,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:)

Thanks for all the positive remarks everyone! oh yeh, the smart aleck comments too :D

To answer some questions -

Buzz- the Ph stays at 8, with an occasional dip to 7.8 ;)

Oh ya, a skimmer as Doug said. Bak Pac 2R with a MJ1200. S'ok by me Doug for you to go off on a mini-tangent. I may have done the same thing a time or 2 :rolleyes:

Nudis? Yup, I had two green lettuce ones, had them for a couple of weeks, and they became somebody's midnight snack :eek: Maybe I should go check out the Nano forum (even if mine is too big for that) to get an idea how to do a clean up job in a 29.

Hmmm...I would like to get more height in the tank. You think I just might be able to get some LR from Tom? Do you think he has some extra? hehehe

I need to go for broke and get an RO/DI outfit. The corals are being fed solely on my nutrient rich water (Tap water purifier...)

·
Super Moderator
28,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a pink one. hehehe

No really, Tom gave me the wrasse, and TRT folks helped me with ID, and finally Tom found the name of it on an internet data base. Now I've lost that info.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
cath said:
a pink one. hehehe...
Don't make me come over there!!!!

Halichoeres trispilus

BTW, there are some specific pieces of both the Fiji and the bottlebrush LR that are of appropriate size just for you Cath, Happy (belated) Birthday!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.