The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received 2 more gonioporia than requested and one could not go to its intended home. These are healthy specimens so we are not giving them away, but selling them for below cost. They are eating cyclopseeze. I don't have a "regular" cost to provide for you, as goniporia will be a special order only.

Pick up only; $15.00 each; three available.

I also promised I would track down this link:

http://goniopora.org/PPI.htm

Thanks, christensonjes!

-Fritz<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_736136", true); </SCRIPT>

·
TCMAS member
329 Posts
Yes, I'd like to see a pic. But, I'm sure I'd take one. I will be in Bloomington this weekend. Saturday and Sunday. Guess I'm not sure exactly where you are located.

Judy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey Fritz, I'll take one of the three Goniapora. Friday after work would work best for me. What hours are you around?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HermitSolo said:
Hey Fritz, I'll take one of the three Goniapora. Friday after work would work best for me. What hours are you around?
Anytime is fine. I assume after work is 4-6?

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Hey Fritz,
If any are still available I will take one also. I will need to get back with you on when I can pick it up.

Ken

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
kjdeut said:
Hey Fritz,
If any are still available I will take one also. I will need to get back with you on when I can pick it up.

Ken
i can bring it to u when i'm pick up the frag:thumbup:
and YGPM

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like Nutclown...er Clown nut has it under control. He is working for the store full time while he is off for summer.

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Clownnut said:
i can bring it to u when i'm pick up the frag:thumbup:
and YGPM
That would work great. I sent you a PM with our schedule for this weekend.

Ken

1 - 20 of 21 Posts