The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just got a GSM last night but she doesn't seem interested in my green BTA at all... She's hosting my gigantic Colt Coral instead.

Once clowns find a home, will they ever host an anemone? Also, is there really any way to tell if my GSM is wild caught or tank raised?

I'm sure this question has been asked before, so thanks for taking the time to answer.

·
Lost Fish
1,203 Posts
Give the GSM some time to get in touch with the anemone. It may and may not take to it. I have had my GSM switch anemones so they will change homes.

Not sure if you can tell if one it tank raised or not.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Interesting questions. Welcome by the way this place is great. I have a GSM no amenome he will host my trumpet coral and my purple mushrooms and swiches back and forth.

as far as how to tell if it was tanks raised I have no idea how or if you can tell.

Fred

·
ICH is work of the DEVIL
324 Posts
whatever you feed your GSM..... try and put that food on your GBTA via a non-needle syringe or turkey-baster... if the GSM starts feeding from there, it might realize the possibilities of a new home.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all... I came home from work today and there he was in all his glory, smack in the middle of my BTA. I'll try and post pics tonight. Thanks for the advice!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! They were supposed to be different pictures. Here's the second one I meant to post..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts