The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new camera and Ms Yellow watchman was being a very cooperative model! Here are some pics.
Lets see some other goby pics too!!! Everyone get posting :)

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok Blennies can be in too!! :)

I can't get a good pic of this guy but this is his cave! I'm not sure if he thinks he is hidden or not

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scyre said:
Here's my guy, he just caused a major cave in two days ago and I ahd to spend about 2 hours restacking rock
Aww he is cute ! I think I'd ground mine if it caused a rock slide though

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BGJ223 said:
Does my avatar count as a photo?
Yep it will have to do ! if you ever change it people may wonder about you though :) (unless you always have a goby avatar)

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is my Diamond goby (in a different tank) He is nowhere near as photogenic as the Yellow Watchman

·
Super Moderator
26,839 Posts
dobejazz said:
Aww he is cute ! I think I'd ground mine if it caused a rock slide though
that's a hoot, Kelli! Good photos of your fish, Kelli. They don't usually pose so perfectly as your yellow did.

That's funny, Bill, that you have one being a jerk and another playing king.

Nice photos, scyre and Josh :)

·
Cabana Boy
2,070 Posts
heres my fav fish in the whole tank. Dont have a camera at the moment so heres an old pic before I changed out the substrate. Now hes got a new home that I made for him out of half a tube of pvc. Ill take a pic of it later, the funny thing is that I didnt think he was going to go for it but he did!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Here are my neon gobies. They're a lot of fun, one of them always cleans my hand when it's in the tank. The other was in the overflow box the other day. Don't know how long he was in there, but he looked skinny when I finally noticed and got him out! neon gobies 001resize.jpg

neon gobies 002resize.jpg

1 - 20 of 36 Posts