1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Bucs all the way!!:dance: :beer: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :blob:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Do I have to root for the Sea Hawks now just because I live here? We always called them the Sea Slugs when I lived in Portland ;) My opinion of them hasn't changed much with the change in location!

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah come on Alice, it's easy to root for a team like the Sea Hawks. The key is not to expect much and you'll never be disappointed. ;)

It was so refreshing to see the Bucs recievers actually catching the ball. Even when it wasn't thrown right into their arms with noone around for 20 yards.

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
gregt said:
Ah come on Alice, it's easy to root for a team like the Sea Hawks. The key is not to expect much and you'll never be disappointed. ;)
You are used to that with the Bucs of old, :D

The Bucs looked tough, I just don't know how good the Eagles looked, I think that they have played better.

On a side note, at least we are not hearing anything from the Packer fans now :D :D

Jon

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Ahem, OK we had a bad game. I'll readily admit that. I just have one thing to say...

1 game does a season NOT make!

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That really was a bad game. That was an Eagles loss more than it was a Buc's win.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
No Mercy Bucs Rule!!!!:dance: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Hmmph! ;) heh heh

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
The Bucs looked good....a few more wins like that and they might start getting some respect...

Us Viking fans have the same issues....if we set our sites low enough, we are never disappointed....

Anyway, as a "closet" Buc fan, I am happy to see them having success....Chuckie Rocks!

J.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Watched my first pro football game in many years, a person can only take so much disappointment.

Former Vikings fan,

Agu

Hi Stella !!

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Hey Agu!!!

Good to see you here.....how's everything in Florida?

Jodi

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Bandwagons are for the BUCS!!!!!

GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bandwagons are for the BUCS!!!!!
Wait a minute here. I suffered through many, many years of ridicule and loss as a Bucs fan. No bandwagons here.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Not pointing any fingers Greg, believe me, I know about suffering.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Wait a minute here. I suffered through many, many years of ridicule and loss as a Bucs fan. No bandwagons here.

I know the feeling. I grew up pulling for the Bucs of old. I remember asking my dad, "Are we going for the losing team again?"

Loyalty paid off, wouldn't you say, Greg?

;)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts