·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,753 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS Glenn! All the best to you and your's,
Hack

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,753 Posts
You know something Glenn.....It just occurred to me since you started showing us that incredible house full of gorgeous reefs.....NO ONE wants to post their systems on 'LARGE SYSTEMS' any more? Hmmmmmmmm? MAN you have got the stage! I know I wouldn't dare show my reef in the same....same what? Stage? Forum? HECK, not even in the same country! But who cares.....Don't ever stop showing us these incredible pictures. THANKS!
Hack

·
Registered
To many tanks to describe
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #673 ·
You know something Glenn.....It just occurred to me since you started showing us that incredible house full of gorgeous reefs.....NO ONE wants to post their systems on 'LARGE SYSTEMS' any more? Hmmmmmmmm? MAN you have got the stage! I know I wouldn't dare show my reef in the same....same what? Stage? Forum? HECK, not even in the same country! But who cares.....Don't ever stop showing us these incredible pictures. THANKS!
Hack

Thanks for the GREAT compliments Hack👍

Please guys don't mind me. Feel free to post anything, because what i find inspiring may not apply to anyone else.

I will share my picture, because i think it's a part of the joy i have when i look into my tanks. Many reefers may find the same joy or inspiration from them. It also give me oppurtinity to improve on my skill.

·
Veteran Newbie
3,799 Posts
Apologies if you've answered this previously, but do you have a secret for getting such amazing polyp extension? My SPS corals definitely show polyps but not quite like most of yours...

Is it a lighting/feeding/flow/water quality issue?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #677 ·
Apologies if you've answered this previously, but do you have a secret for getting such amazing polyp extension? My SPS corals definitely show polyps but not quite like most of yours...

Is it a lighting/feeding/flow/water quality issue?
No secrets.
I use my own system without waterchanges which i named DSR.
The DSR Method (Dutch Synthetic Reefing) https://www.thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229749

These are my basic technics:http://www.DSRreefing.com/technics

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #679 ·
Today's eyecatchers
Everyday there are corals that draw my attention. These are today's favourites.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #680 ·
The Ureef

After a little break we now continue with building the stand for de first segment.

661 - 680 of 713 Posts