The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an experience with Glasscages (www.glasscages.com)?

I see from their website that they are going to be in town in a couple of weeks.... Has anyone been to one of their shows / Is anyone planning to attend this one?

Thanks in advance -

Nate

·
ALWAYS MORE 2 LEARN!!
1,304 Posts
I was under that impression also........just dropping off tanks that have been ordered.

If you got in on this early enough this would save you alot of money on shipping costs.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx guys. I'll give them a call (have been travelling) and find out if the pdx stop is a show (or a delivery). If I can get any concrete info I'll post back here.

·
Ô¿Ô
834 Posts
May want to call a local dealer as well, all glass protects them so you will probably get a better price locally, but you need to mention they will be in town and thats when you want your tank so you can get the special.

I talked to a rep last week via my dealer. Prices seemed resonably fair to me.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I spoke with them yesterday on the phone, earlier poster was correct - the pdx trip is just for deliveries / not for show. I don't want to order anything right now, I'm just kicking tires and looking at different configurations.

I took my 90g down last summer, and started a bunch of home remodel projects, which are starting to slow down. Now I'm talking ideas with my spouse regarding 'how big' and 'where' the next one is gonna go :)

Joel has some nice ones new and used in stock, so does Patrick. I popped into each of their stores in the last few weeks. I always try to spend my cash locally and support the hobby wherever I can.

Thx for the feedback everyone -

Nate

·
DUDE
893 Posts
Did anyone order anything? Just wondering. I would like to see some of there work locally. Later Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts