Candy Cane blue/red 17 heads $25
-Red Mushrooms on chunk LR $35
-Various frags of smaller stuff $free

-Royal Gramma $10
-6 Line Wrasse $15
-6 Blue/Green Chromis $12 for all 6
-Cucumber $5
200 lbs SD Live Sand $free

How would I get all that stuff ? Coming to the cities soon ? ;)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could come down sometime, but I think it would be great if people came up:) I could prolly do a mass load with my parent's mini-van. I would do my best to make sure things are packaged well and stuff, but cannot guaruntee a stress-free trip, as I am sure everyone would understand.

Actually prolly would be safer and better if we arranged a live goods trip and a dry goods trip.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
And these:

-(3) MJ 900s $12ea
-MJ 1200 $14
-2/3 pail of RC salt $20
-(1) 200w Ebo Jager heaters $12ea

What do you want for these ? :

-4 packs + Reef Chili, packs of Silver sides, Krill, other frozen food.
-Kent products: Zooplex, Phytoplex, Lugols Solution, Iodine, Iron, Moly/Strontium, 64oz Pro Buffer dKH, Micro Vert.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you want for these ? :

-4 packs + Reef Chili, packs of Silver sides, Krill, other frozen food.
-Kent products: Zooplex, Phytoplex, Lugols Solution, Iodine, Iron, Moly/Strontium, 64oz Pro Buffer dKH, Micro Vert.
all the frozen food is almost never used as I just opened my 2nd of 6 packs of ReefChili and just bought the krill and silver sides. Buffer, Iodine never used. Lugols will last very long time as it's super concentrated (1 drop 25gallons) larger bottle of Phyto/Micro, Iron was recently bought, zooplex is half gone maybe. $90?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
if u decide come down/
Candy Cane White 11 heads $20
Green Striped Shrooms 7 heads on chunk LR $30
Brown/Green mushrooms of some sort on chunk LR $15
200 lbs SD Live Sand $free。 i would like 50lb
purple mushrooms price?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Twins Guy said:
what kind of shape is the remora in? might be interested...
tg
last weekend I had to silicone the corners of the collection cup, 2 sides were splitting apart from the corners. I contacted the manufacturer, they said it rarely happens and suggested to fix it that way. So I did. Otherwise it's in good condition. I've only used it since november. I used the pre-skimmer for maybe a week or 2, until my Wrasse moved into it and got stuck.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Purple mushrooms are all over the rock. Kinda included with the LR purchase as with all the zoos and stuff. I would make a trip down. Live goods trip. Maybe for dryggods someone could come up? Otherwise I prolly could swing going down again but I am going to be really busy soon, and prolly a little stressed until I get situated...

-Skip

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would like
Scooter Bleny $13
Purple tipped something $15
Purple tipped Acro $5

·
Carp
310 Posts
I would like the:

150w
125w

$23 Ebo heaters please.

Also, if anyone wants to get rid of 30lbs of LR from this, I would snatch it up!

Ahem!:D

·
Carp
310 Posts
Oh yes, also the DIY 20L sump. You should pm me more details of the sump. Very interested!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last night in bed my Wife was talking to me for like an hour and wondering if I really want to sell my tank. I don't, she doesn't think I should, but I am in a dilema(s).

1. I am scared of the move, especially after reading about the recent tank loss, I've got 4" of DSDSB and I am afraid that I might stir things up and release poisonus gasses and kill things. But the easy fix around that is going to the cutting board/silicone/sand spread bottom, but I dunno if I would really be happy with that personally, maybe 1" SB but I am afraid to use my current LS for that for my reasoning.

2. I would really like to upgrade to a 72" tank, but I don't have funds that I want to spend to purchase tank, stand, lighting to do it before I sell my 48" stuff. The way to do it would be aquire the stuff set it up and move everything into the new tank at the new house. I don't want to risk leaving things in big bins for a few weeks looking for 72" stuff and risk losing things. But I could just keep the 90.

3. In a moral dilema to you guys because I posted this stuff up and I do not want to create bad feelings if I were to pull out. No one has paid $ yet and I would not want any until I had ALL of the live stock spoken for. There is someone that said they may take it all but I dunno what "ALL" meant and he is getting back to me.

4. I really LOVE my LR, it is soo purty and nice that I don't want to part with it, if I did I am afraid I wouldn't find anythng like it, and if I did, it would prolly costs oodles of $.

I'm kinda stressed right now, just soo much to take in and think about that I dunno what I want to do.

Can I have feedback please.

Thanks,

-Skip

PS: Feel free to speak up for things you'd be interested in, still dunno what I am going to do.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
No hard feelings here if you decide to keep it Skip. Personally, I'd keep it too. So hang on to it and make it work somehow !

I am sure no one here will be upset. There is always deals to have around here.

Icdon't think anyone intended to buy things out of "neccessity" rather than out of opportunity ;)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
"I really LOVE my LR, it is soo purty and nice that I don't want to part with it, if I did I am afraid I wouldn't find anythng like it, and if I did, it would prolly costs oodles of $."
old chinese idiom "money cant buy what you loevd!"( i hope i translated it right) no hard feelin for me. i will wish u the best whatever u decide to do!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Just my .02 here Skip, but I would venture to say that many of these same people would likely come to help move you and get you set back up. The reef community (no matter what part of the state its in) is pretty amazing from what I've read and seen. Keep the stuff, set it up and enjoy the now home the way you want. I'd bet that when you first saw the house your thoughts were where to put the tank!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts