The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on here a GT student that would like a fraggin partner. I am setting up a 10 gal nano (no corals as of yet) and would like someone to trade with that I would not have to ship anything.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey i go to georgia tech.. what year are you? im a senior bio major. Im setting up my tank right now. so maybe we can do some trading later.=) let me know your ocntact info

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
triggerhappy8 said:
Is anyone on here a GT student that would like a fraggin partner.
I am not gonna touch that one. LOL. Anyways, My wife works close to Ga Tech, she drives right through campus to where the engineering book store and Salvation army place is. That may be a way to trade some frags.

Ray

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe, I didn't realize that I missed the g key when I typed fragging. I'm not that much of a redneck I swear. Like I said I have no corals yet but want to set up some contacts for later on (unless someone wants to hook me up with a freebie to start me off ;) ). If you are interested then PM me or mail me at [email protected]. Solid, I am a ME junior.

·
2,679 Posts
Shoot, if you want xenia. Ican send you plenty of those.

Ray

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm a tech student too... Unfortunately, I don't have any frags I can trade, but you can have all the caulerpa you want from my 90G when I bring some down to setup my nano ;P

·
2,679 Posts
Just when and where. I can normally come up with one rather easily.

Ray

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My tank is still cycling. I will be sure to take you guys up on the xenia and caulerpa offers though. I have some tube corals (the VP of ARC IDed it as that at least) that may not make it through the cycle if you would like a frag of those in return. I'm not really sure how hardy hitchhikers corals are in terms of surviving cycling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts