The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a post that i hope becomes a sticky because i dont know how to get people to make sticky's but anyways

I think it would be easy if we just had one post that had all of the locations to fish stores all over Georgia for those people that need to get to one or just want to check one out

·
Registered
511 Posts
fishtank88 said:
This is a post that i hope becomes a sticky because i dont know how to get people to make sticky's but anyways

I think it would be easy if we just had one post that had all of the locations to fish stores all over Georgia for those people that need to get to one or just want to check one out

At one time someone suggested a map of the area be put on the ARC with all the LFS's marked on it... I know it sure would have helped out when I first got started... Well, even now... There are alot of them out there that alot of us don't even know exist...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is why we would need a good sticky like this and thats why i tried to create one but i dont think it is going to work out

·
Registered
440 Posts
My wife and I just spent all day driving around Atlanta checking out some diffrent stores. She got the list off the internet and three of the eight stores that we tried to stop at were "Out of Business". The four out of the five were sponcers of ARC. The other one I would never go back into. A thumbs up:thumbup: to the idea of a good list. But the sponsors list is a good place to start.:read:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i guess this one isnt goin to work out, only if we can get one of the dedicated moderators to help us out with this it would probably be very successfull

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mojo you should make that a sticky so that people arent asking about where some fish stores are all the time
i think it would be very helpfull for many people, old and newcomers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts