The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If all goes well, I'll be selling my 70W HQI MH setup. I bought new from Aquabuys. Has 3 months of burn on bulb since turned on. It is modded into an architectural clamp style desk lamp. Bulb is a Ushio 10K. Selling for 120.00 Here are some pics, have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thats a great deal, the retro kit alone is $150 plus I think another 50 or so fir the lamp it is in. I have the exact same setup and love it.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also have a canopy that will fit a 15L and which ever other tank has those dimensions. $20.00 Post pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like the deal went thu for my other lighting, so this unit is officially up for sale; however there is one person in line for it and I'm awaiting his decision. Anyone please feel free to ask any questions about it, or if youre interested let me know so I can get the order correct if sale falls thu. Thanks.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be out of town from today thu monday late afteroon, if you're interested in the setup, just PM me and I'll get back to you later on monday. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts