The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who wants to either sell, trade or have things they want to buy, please PM me with your list. I'll be making a sheet with your name and what you have or what you want, plus what you would like to trade for or which ever combination you 'ld like. Along with your screen name, please give me your first name, the items you have or want and what you'ld like to sell it for or trade it for. This list will be updated daily thu the week, weekends are most likely not going to be updated, so look back on monday for updates. Any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to pm me or post in this thread. Thanks.

Lee

·
little fishy
127 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is an updated list as of today 5.23.06 @ 5:53pm

http://www.lkordel.com/public/ARCGS/ARCGS.jpg

the image will prolly be too big for most screen resolutions, so hold your mouse over the image and wait for the icon to pop up on the lower right of the image and click on it, it will view image at full res so you can see it.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Ill try to get a list by the end of the weekend... Ive got more than I can even think of off the top of my head.

·
Jr. Reef Tank Engineer
1,081 Posts
I have a metal stand for a 20g H; never used. If anyone is interested, LMK.

- Michael

·
Registered
842 Posts
Not sure how to do this post. Do I post on the spread sheet? I would be interested in the corky finger and colt frags that kj _yoda has for sale. I did not notice a price though.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
usually you jsut post to me and I'll addd it to the list, but seeing that your specifically interested in something, I guess you can just pm kj_yoda and work out a price, cuz I think he has a few of those frags.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
list updated monday @5:22pm, see most recent pic of spreadsheet above for most recent, dont mind the date.

·
ARC Member
707 Posts
I'll be bringing:

- Sequence Hammerhead pump
- beckett injector for MRC skimmers (3/4" size)
- green zooanthid colony

(maybe some other stuff?)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Google came out with a new Google spreadsheet application today... I wonder if that'd make this a bit easier.

I have a 29g and stand for sale.

1x65 duel actinic 30" light for sale
150w SunPod MH for sale.

All of the above are less than two months old.

I also have a 12g Eclipse that can be used as a nano or QT tank.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts