The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage...items are 4-5 years old and haven't been used for 3-4 years as I am out of the hobby.

For sale:
  • CPR Bakpak 2R w/ preskimmer/bubble trap and Rio 600 (w/ venturi). This item was used for about 6 months on a 10 gallon nano and is in great condition. Rio still works (tested last week). No cracks or blemishes....$80
  • Oceanic 48" single Normal Output (40W) strip light. Includes housing, reflector and ballast....$10
  • Precision Marine WC410 Waste Collector - for protein skimmer. No blemishes or cracks....$30
  • Auto top-off unit....custom made. Probably holds 2+ liters of water. Used on a 10 gallon nano. I have the original instructions I will try to attach or email me and I can send it to you for review....$20
  • Ebo-Jager 75 watt heater. Model TS 75....$10
  • Custom made (by me) wood 10 gallon hood w/ two 36W compact flourescents (1 6400K, one actinic blue). Outside painted black, inside white. Used premium paint due to marine environment. Hood is hinged in back with latch to keep lid open during maintenance. Used for about 6 months. In good shape...$85
  • Maxijet 400. Works fine (tested last week)...will throw in free with Bakpak
Feel free to email with questions to brettjulien AT hotmail.com.

Now lets try the pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't seem to upload any more pictures. Shoot me an email if you want pics of the hood...it will look really sharp on top of a standard 10 gallon tank and delivers 72 watts with two power compacts. Very sturdy and well built.

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
I can't seem to upload any more pictures. Shoot me an email if you want pics of the hood...it will look really sharp on top of a standard 10 gallon tank and delivers 72 watts with two power compacts. Very sturdy and well built.
only 6 attachments per post, you should be able to reply with more pictures if you'd like. good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks crvz. I keep getting this message when I reply to the post and try to attach more pictures. "Exceeds your quota by 1.05 MB. link"Click here to view your attachments"". Any advice?

Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts