The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this doesn't cross any lines....

But www.petsmart.com has a GREAT deal on IO salt buckets. $28.99, buy two for $57.98 and use coupon code FREE50SHIP to get free shipping. I ordered two last week when the price was $32.99 and thought it was a good deal. They came in on Monday. I might order two more. (PS you might want to tip your UPS driver if you order two or more. They weigh 65lbs a piece) Even though they are backordered they should ship within 5 days or so as mine were BO'd when I ordered.

Just an FYI

Ryan

·
Registered
328 Posts
look at that

you made me get one.
thanks Reggie.

·
Registered
945 Posts
they also have coral life that i use for 27.99 each i just bought 2.....and free shipping............wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thanksssssssssss i was almost out of salt

·
Registered
945 Posts
I just went to the Pets mart here in conyers and they wanted 16.99 for a bag this is a steal..........wowwwwwwww

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW there is another deal they are offering which might work out better. 10PEROFF50 So if you are ordering other things it might pay to use that as opposed to free shipping.

Just a FYI

Ryan

·
Registered
808 Posts
FYI
if you print the ad on the website and take it to the store they will match prices also so you dont have to ship! save more money!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTH
Brandon & Kelly

they did it for us on a dog kennel for almost half of the price!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Will they match their standard web prices if you print the web page for the item???

Their web prices are considerably cheaper then in-store and it woul dbe nice to get them prices locally.

·
Registered
808 Posts
the manager of the store by my house said they would match all of their ads from the web. the first store i went to did not have what we wanted so they checked another loacal store. and yes they had it so we went there and didnt bother to ask them but just showed it like a coupon at checkout and there were no question asked.

HTH
B&K

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
I'd rather pick up as opposed to shipping. Does anyone know of stores in Cobb, Cherokee, or N. Fulton that carry ythe buckets?

·
Registered
808 Posts
you can probably look up local stores on the website and then search each store or call them.

when i was kennel shopping the manager was good enough to call around for me. he told me there was usually one major store then several smaller stores around that one.

like a new colony of polyps i guess?!:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
I tried the price matching in the mall of ga store and they would not do it. They wanted to add what they thought was going to be the shipping ($12-15 according to the manager). So not all the stores price match.

Jorge

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Yeah but the coupon is free shipping Jorge. That is what I tried telling the guy. Oh well, I don't use IO salt anyways. I use Kent's Reef Crystals.

Ray

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys.... It's free shipping... :) Both my Buckets arrived in good condition sealed (although a little dusty). I'd just order it and let them deliver it. That way you don't have to spend too much time driving around trying different stores...

:D

Ryan

·
Registered
65 Posts
You are right Ray. I did not mention the free shipping to the guy. O well, I got the salt delivered to my door in 3 days. ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well i ordered 2 IO and they told me i could either not accept the Coralife or take it back to the store for a refund...........Since Tom told me that the IO was better for Reef tanks

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I don't ever buy salt....I just buy ro salt water from Petland...Its easier that way for me.....I live in an apt and my girlfriend dosn't like the mess I make when I mix up salt.....

Ha

1 - 20 of 37 Posts