The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some fish/inverts from a different vendor... nothing too unusual, but nice to get something new... and... you can use your new discount if you were lucky enough to get a UPC. I'm not positive the barcode works, so you may have to enter the code at the bottom or have them to enter it as a price change.

The full list:

pencil urchins, $12
Swallowtail angel $30
mushrooms on rock $33
atlantic blue tang $40
cultured leather $25
nassarius snails $1.49
emerald crab $6
banded serpent stars $9
pink feather duster $15
cerith snails $ 1.69
T/R half moon/white bar angel $110 (figured it was nice to give some money to help fund T/R fish)
Coral hogfish $40
Red choc. chip star $15
choc chip star $10

and if the guy that ordered it doesn't pick it up... a long horn cow fish, probably the size of a jelly bean :) $30

If any of these interest you, give me a call @ 232 7340 before 3pm and I'll put your name/# on my list. Or send me a PM w/ your #. I'll give you a call when it comes in.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
atlantic blue tang $40

I'd be interested in that one... but the wife put the brakes on anymore spending..LOL I'm well over the Thousand mark in the last couple weeks..LOL

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll give you a call when they come in, Tony. Hikk, why don't you ask? I'm sure they could do a special order for you.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
LOL.. no need to call... the wife won't allow anymore purchases for the next couple months... irregardless or what it costs (other than necessities like testing supplies, she has no input on that)

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
That bad now huh Tony? You better start being very nice to her so she will start forgetting about that little limit thing and allow you te get some cool stuff from Traci's recent order. :lol:
Or learn to be more sneaky :)

It is sad that the Petco here doesn't really do a lot of SW stuff. And what they do get isn't that nice of stuff. The last one I went in didn't have any SW at all, just FW :(

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
LOL... it's not so much that i can't sneak it past her (she still doesn't know about the starfish) but more of respecting her opinions and wishes. she lives here too and brings in the same amount i do.. so the next big purchase is hers (she wants a new washer and drier...there goes $1600..LOL)

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
A washer and dryer? Like those are things that you really need. Heck, when I first joined the Marine Corps we scrubbed our uniforms on a concrete table with Wisk and a scrub brush, rinsed them and put them on the line to dry. We had to iron them as well, so I guess that is a $20 necessity. So if you deduct the cost of a new iron and soap and a scrub brush, even throw in a new hose, that leaves roughly $1550 to spend on reef related items which are waaay more important and necessary. :)

Try telling her I said that and let me know where it gets you. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
My wife is asleep right now, so I can post that and get away with it for a while. She will probably figure out how to use the search feature on here soon enough though, and then I will get a talking to. ;)

This reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live skits with Eddie Murphy as Mr. Robinson. Go tell your wife this. What happened? Did she slap you? I thought she would. :lol:

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
My wife is asleep right now, so I can post that and get away with it for a while. She will probably figure out how to use the search feature on here soon enough though, and then I will get a talking to. ;)

This reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live skits with Eddie Murphy as Mr. Robinson. Go tell your wife this. What happened? Did she slap you? I thought she would. :lol:
Why does she need search? She has Hikk and Copy/Paste :)

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
Your posting priveleges have been suspended until you get your wifes permission :)

Tracy told me that earlier. I couldn't TRT until I got her permission, I was ready to fight.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:) The order came in! minus blue tang, pencil urchins and the dreaded cowfish :(

HOWEVER, that T/R angel is not a half moon angel with white bar but a white bar angel with a half moon. (makes sense to me) VERY nice! Actually its a Maculosus Angel/Yellowbar angel. :) But a very nice fish for T/R.

here is a picture of an adult http://calphotos.berkeley.edu/cgi/i...owseimgs_fish_com&enlarge=0000+0000+0907+0211

I expect someone to buy it... :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts