The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to break up this Tyree Idaho Grape colony as it is getting too large for my tank.
Coral is about 8in or 9in wide by 10in or 11in tall

Anyone wanting a frag let me know what size...they will be priced right.
If some body wants the whole thing let me know and we will work out a price...

2x2 frags for $10 to $15
2x4 frags $20
open for trades....looking for colored SPS's red or purple...
Multicolored Acans......
also looking for red with green candy cane's

4_24_10 003.jpg

·
Registered
826 Posts
hey also would you be interested in a purple tip acro?its got good coloring. doesnt look as good under the compacts as it did unter t-5s.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its in my pictures. and my avatar..if you wanted it id trade it for a 2" by 4" piece

Ok...I broke up some last night and they look great...But I might be going out on town this weekend and it might have to wait untill next weekend..if that is OK with you/

·
Registered
826 Posts
i can brg the purple tip acro anytime..i dont think im selling my tank anymore i have a job lined up cleaning houses so if your still interested in the trade just let me know.

·
Registered
488 Posts
i can brg the purple tip acro anytime..i dont think im selling my tank anymore i have a job lined up cleaning houses so if your still interested in the trade just let me know.
Dude you are the most cofusing person ive ever seen on any forum. Im buying A tank im selling A tank. Im selling some rock im buying some rock.Im buying A light selling A light. Imforced to downsize because I never checked with my land lord to see if I can have A tank that could fall through the floor. I dno just funny to me.

·
Registered
826 Posts
ya ik i live a complicated life, its like a roller coaster. when it comes down to it its all about money. have alot, need some, have some, ect.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK when I find out when scotkenny can get here I'll let you know...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts