The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have two tiger tail cucumbers, that are about 6-0 inches long and very healthy and love to eat sand. I can tell from the copious amounts of 'sand plugs / pellets' left behind

$10 each

I hvae a bare bottom, (I have about 10 lbs of sand in a corner), and am not sure I have enough to keep them happy forever.

It will be difficult to get them out as I will have to dismantle the aquascapte to get them, so, pleas let me know if you are interested.

Contact me at 626-358-4840

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
how large is your tank and how far do they venture? I have one tiger tail in a 225g among other "sand sifting" inverts but they can't keep my sand clean. I might be interested....

thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 180 gallon tank, but it is bare bottom, so I am concerned they are not getting enough.

They dont 'venture ' far. They tend to stick to the one or two rocks they call home, (each has thier own area)

I recently caught one and put him in my refugium, but I dont want to leave him in thier long as I dont want him tanking too much from me in the fuge area.

(but thought I had the opportunity to catch him so I took advantage of it, just in case someone was interested.

If you, or someone, wants both, I would want payment up front so I can catch the other, (as I will have to take apart my aquascape to get to him)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts